PDA

View Full Version : Another who will have been on all three

PinkPig
05-04-2017, 05:33 PM
Noticed that Neelam- the wrapping lady - has a show on Hochanda. First saw her on C&C , then she was on TCC. Another victim of whatever was going on at TCC?

Deefersmum
05-04-2017, 05:58 PM
Noticed that Neelam- the wrapping lady - has a show on Hochanda. First saw her on C&C , then she was on TCC. Another victim of whatever was going on at TCC?

Someone posted this on Facebook

These have been being sold at markets and car boots for years. Come on hochanda, people are paying good money to be part of the hochanda club. Next it will be 3 joints of meat for a fiver and fake football kits.

:lol3::lol3::lol3:

RozMinis
05-04-2017, 06:26 PM
Good one Deefy. Noticed a set of rubber stamps on Hochy which have been on sale at Elsecar for ages. I only liked two of the set, then after a second look decided I only liked the Charles Rennie Mackintosh vase stamp. Think I might have to go down to Elsecar a bit more often. ;)

Roz

sam
05-04-2017, 06:42 PM
Why do we want to watch somebody wrap things? I presume she's flogging those bleeding pull bow things again!

sam
05-04-2017, 06:45 PM
Now that Sara Millsop has disappeared from c&c, I keep expecting her and her old fashioned jewellery to appear on Hochanda.

Deefersmum
05-04-2017, 07:04 PM
Now that Sara Millsop has disappeared from c&c, I keep expecting her and her old fashioned jewellery to appear on Hochanda.

Has she actually left or is it something to do with her getting married?

sam
05-04-2017, 07:32 PM
I presumed she'd left because it has been so long since she was last on. Has she been on since Christmas?

Kestrella
05-04-2017, 07:44 PM
A couple of weeks ago someone on C & C referred to her as a "jewellery ambassador" whatever that is