PDA

View Full Version : Crafters Companion dies again.....

Deefersmum
23-04-2017, 07:33 AM
Playing on the 'puter and just flicked on H. Fiona is on with Create a Card dies with the be all and end all Gemini and she has just had to put a die through once, again with the embossing mat and again with the precision plate - all works quite well doesn't it?????!!!!!?

The thing they don't mention is the fact that the more you put a die through, it also embosses the edge around the die into the card, which is something you don't want.

jeanfan
23-04-2017, 09:29 AM
Did she hide it or show it off?

Deefersmum
23-04-2017, 10:09 AM
She was a bit like Dory - just kept swimming :peace::laugh:

Fenpeper
23-04-2017, 11:26 AM
Bleurgh.......

Jacksmissis
23-04-2017, 05:37 PM
Two of those blessed dies were almost identical, like a chandelier sort of thing which I couldn't see the point in that myself. It must just be us ladies who get fed up of the sooooooper sales and all the bouncing. Even that new lady of theirs has speeded up her delivery. They've all certainly been "Sara'd" just like Ellis used to on IW and C&C.

RozMinis
23-04-2017, 05:53 PM
As soon as any of the CC lot turn up my telly goes off. I really can't be doing with any of 'em, not even Lizzie, unless she is sewing, when she doesn't seem to be quite so bad. Hmmm, I remember Ellis and her over hype selling. The funny thing was that when she changed her hairdo, she seemed to be so much quieter. Didn't last long though, she was soon up and bouncing again.

Roz