PDA

View Full Version : May 2017 ATC Swap Theme

pyjama princess
27-04-2017, 10:38 PM
I'm posting May's theme now because I'll be busy for a while.
May's theme is 'Stepping Out In Style'.
I hope we'll be back up to pre Christmas numbers for the swap plus a few new people - that would be nice.
If you want to include May's ATCs in with April's you're welcome to - just remember to get them to me by Friday 5th May and to include 2 envelopes for them to come back to you separately.
Have fun everyone!

pyjama princess
04-05-2017, 11:18 AM
Anne's got the May ball rolling! She included May's ATCs in her April envelope - thanks Anne.

Julie
04-05-2017, 01:07 PM
I'll join please.

Susan W
05-05-2017, 02:24 AM
I've included mine in with the April ones also x

Susan W
05-05-2017, 02:28 AM
And a couple of hours after posting I found the second sae on the kitchen table ... oops.
I'll pop it in the post next week for you x

pyjama princess
05-05-2017, 12:13 PM
And a couple of hours after posting I found the second sae on the kitchen table ... oops.
I'll pop it in the post next week for you x

They arrived this morning Susan - thanks for that.
Don't worry about sending another stamped address envelope. I'll pay the postage this time and when you next join in the swap just include a spare stamp.

Susan W
05-05-2017, 12:15 PM
Thanks Pamela, will do x

Julie
05-05-2017, 01:30 PM
I've been known to post the envelopes to myself rather than Pamela. :nerd:

PinkPig
05-05-2017, 06:44 PM
Never done any ATCs but just bought the tonic dies- after a practice Imight be good enough to join in... if I am allowed!

EssexAnne
05-05-2017, 06:57 PM
Pinkpig............you dont need permission! Dive in. I understand that you are nervous , I felt like that too at first. I know my cards/ATCs aren't brilliant but I enjoy making them, and thats what matters . Join in and give yourself a reason to use your new dies.
I am off to have a lookie at the dies you mentioned............but don't tell anyone!

pyjama princess
05-05-2017, 07:05 PM
I've been known to post the envelopes to myself rather than Pamela. :nerd:

LOL Julie! When I do the swap as I photograph each of the pairs of ATCs I pop them into the envelope for that particular recipient. You wouldn't believe how many times I look for an envelope and can't find one - because they're the ATCs to come to me LOL!

Never done any ATCs but just bought the tonic dies- after a practice Imight be good enough to join in... if I am allowed!

Oh I don't know about that Pink Pig................oh OK then if you must LOL! You'll be made most welcome to the group - we're only a small group. Don't worry about whether your ATCs 'are good enough'. We all had to start somewhere. And the members of our little group would never make unkind comments about someone else's ATCs. If my memory serves me right I think all the group, with the exception of myself, never made ATCs before joining this group. The Tonic dies will help with getting the size right, 3.5 by 2.5 inches, as well as providing things small enough to go on the ATC. Some of our group make really 'arty' ATCs but don't worry that your ones have to be along these lines. Look back through some of the old threads, Thanks and Photos, if you think you may need inspiration. Hopefully you'll feel able to join in the June's swap but there's no commitment to join in every swap, you can dip in and out as you like.

PinkPig
05-05-2017, 08:32 PM
Thank you - Pink Pig Minor is getting married in June so it might be July before I am up and running!

pyjama princess
05-05-2017, 09:30 PM
That's OK, you'll be welcome anytime.

Mitzi
10-05-2017, 11:54 PM
Mine are in the postbox ready for tomorrow's collection. I'm not very happy with them this month, so apologies in advance to whoever gets them.

pyjama princess
11-05-2017, 09:54 AM
Mine are in the postbox ready for tomorrow's collection. I'm not very happy with them this month, so apologies in advance to whoever gets them.

Hmmm - I've heard that before Mitzi and then they turn out to be fab! No one in our little swap would be so unkind as to think/say anything negative anyway. Good to see you were able to join in again this month.

EssexAnne
11-05-2017, 10:57 AM
Hmmm - I've heard that before Mitzi and then they turn out to be fab! No one in our little swap would be so unkind as to think/say anything negative anyway. Good to see you were able to join in again this month.

Hear hear PP! :peace:

pyjama princess
13-05-2017, 10:26 AM

They arrived this morning Mitzi and as usual they are brilliant. I'd be more than happy to receive one - except you sent a spare so I'll have that one thank you very much LOL!

Pink Pig has also decided to join in this month and her ATCs arrived this morning. They are very, very good you would never know it was her first ATCs. Thanks for joining in PP.

pyjama princess
13-05-2017, 10:30 AM
So it's only 13th of the month and the only ATCs I'm waiting for are mine and Julie's - we'd better get a wriggle on Julie LOL!

Does anyone else want to join us this month? You'd be more than welcome. There's no commitment to join in every month, just as and when you want to.

Julie
22-05-2017, 07:52 PM
Mine have been posted tonight.

pyjama princess
22-05-2017, 08:56 PM
Thanks Julie. I'd better get a wriggle on and get mine done then LOL!

Little Jan
23-05-2017, 04:07 PM
I will try very hard to join in Julys swap

pyjama princess
23-05-2017, 07:31 PM
No pressure LJ - you're welcome to join in anytime you know that.

pyjama princess
25-05-2017, 10:32 AM
Mine have been posted tonight.

They came yesterday Julie. I need to get mine made and then the swap will be done this weekend.

pyjama princess
02-06-2017, 04:11 PM
The swap has been done and all the envelopes put in the post - they should be with you today.