PDA

View Full Version : C******** June

RozMinis
26-06-2017, 07:30 PM
Two more goodies for my C******** tree. The Irish Santa and a rocking horse. Both are Mill Hill kits. I have the Scottish Santa, but would also like the Welsh one. I bought the Saxon Santa thinking he was near enough to being English, then found out he is part of the medieval range, of which the English one is Canterbury, there is also a French one in the range, so I now need to invest in those as well.

Roz

Chalet School Fan
26-06-2017, 09:31 PM
Love the Santa - I must look out for those patterns.

Jacksmissis
27-06-2017, 07:44 AM
Beautiful again Roz, love 'em both!

jube
27-06-2017, 01:18 PM
They are so lovely. I keep saying i'm going to start C cards but never do.

RozMinis
27-06-2017, 07:43 PM
CSF : The ornament kits can be found on the Sew & So website. The rocking horse was less than a fiver, Santa round about £6 if memory serves. They include the perforated paper, tapestry and beading needles, DMC threads, beads, and in most cases, a charm or in the case of the rocking horse, two larger roundel beads, and of course full destructions. There are loads of beads in the kits, enough to make a second, or even third ornament. Unfortunately the photos don't really do them credit as you can't see how the beads sparkle. I bought extra perforated paper from The Nutmeg Company when I have been to Harrogate. It cost about a fiver for two large sheets.

I used to stitch all my C******** cards, in those days there were quite a lot of them, but hardly ever do them now, preferring paper crafted cards instead. When my mother was alive she told me off one Christmas as I didn't send her a stitched card. Honestly I did send her a lovely card, but it wasn't stitched, so I was in the dog house. Ho hum............

Roz