PDA

View Full Version : I've been a numpty again

sugarplum
03-05-2009, 02:34 PM
Numpty (for those of you south of the border) is a term used here in Scotland for someone who is an idiot. This term appears to apply to me I have just finished making a card Really happy with the result stood back to admire it and.... I've made it upside down. This isnt the first time. I am officaily a numpty.:D

tru-ella
03-05-2009, 02:47 PM
lol, has happened to me before,

LoobyLou
03-05-2009, 02:48 PM
Humpty Numpty sat on a wall
Humpty Numpty had a great fall
all the King's horse and all the King's men
Couldn't turn Numpty's card the right way up again.....

do what I would do hon, chop the back off and mount the whole lot on the front of another card..... solved

Looby

Dips
03-05-2009, 02:49 PM
Sugarplum, I'm very often a numpty and live well south of the border :) Didn't realise that the word was Scottish in origin - my team always laugh when I say I've been a numpty!

Wellington
03-05-2009, 03:36 PM
OH dear Sugarplum - been there done that. I rather suspect we all have LOL Looby's got a good suggestion though...

Rentochops
03-05-2009, 03:58 PM
I've done that, I've also seen Christine Pinflair do it on C&C - there's loads of numpites in Jersey!

fabyon
03-05-2009, 04:11 PM
Same here I've done it countless time. Shall we create a template with an arrow pointing down or on the right ? LOL

sugarplum
03-05-2009, 04:33 PM

do what I would do hon, chop the back off and mount the whole lot on the front of another card..... solved

Looby

Love it :D
I will chop it once the silicone is dry there is a piccie on my blog but I turned her round the right way for the photo poor wee soul was getting dizzy

Mistyblue
03-05-2009, 05:51 PM
I've done that more than once SP, think we probably all have. I just do what looby suggested.

Jeanette
03-05-2009, 06:17 PM
I live waaaaaaayyyyyy down south and numpty is a word we use too! I have been a numpty many times and have chopped the front off and stuck it onto another card

Gemcrazynan
03-05-2009, 07:00 PM
Joanna sheen often does it

Phree
04-05-2009, 12:29 AM
Never mind sugarplum, it coulda been worse ........ you coulda be a bliddy numpty and not just a numpty..... lord knows I often am. But heck you gotta love that word, cuz it sounds just like what it means!

fabyon
04-05-2009, 12:30 AM
My last post Phree I promise I'm going to bed now LOL, I did something similar I just posted my christmas card unto my regular blog...had to delete it and do it again in the proper one.....one of those DOH ! moments LOL

Phree
04-05-2009, 12:37 AM
Fabyon, you knew I would say this didn't ya when I saw you posing........GO TO BED, YOU HAVE A BIG DAY TOMORROW!!!!

:p :p :p :p

lolathelamb
04-05-2009, 12:50 AM
Fabyon, you knew I would say this didn't ya when I saw you posing........GO TO BED, YOU HAVE A BIG DAY TOMORROW!!!!

:p :p :p :p I hope you saw Fab posting, Phree!

Phree
04-05-2009, 12:55 AM
I hope you saw Fab posting, Phree!

LMAO here, dontcha just LURVE typos :D :D :D

sugarplum
04-05-2009, 08:04 AM
My last post Phree I promise I'm going to bed now LOL, I did something similar I just posted my christmas card unto my regular blog...had to delete it and do it again in the proper one.....one of those DOH ! moments LOL

You Numpty! :p

Mothership
06-05-2009, 12:46 PM
I'm often a numpty, and worse!

We call these Aussie cards and that's where they go, to friends down-under :)

Meant to say (so I'm editing) Love the card. I didn't pre-order this time cos I wasn't sure of the angel stamp, you are persuading me that I was wrong.

Rainbowwand
06-05-2009, 12:47 PM

do what I would do hon, chop the back off and mount the whole lot on the front of another card..... solvedLooby

Yep that would be my solution too :D

Little Jan
06-05-2009, 06:30 PM
Oh boy I have done that so many times, I do the same cut it off and mount it on another card, Its my idea of matting and layering:rolleyes: