Just 4 of us this month
Victoria
Glingle
Little Jan
Mitzi
Essex Anne

EssexAnne
24-07-2017, 06:04 PM
Sorry LJ, thought I'd said I was in this month! Is it om to add me after Mitzi and I will send to Victoria?

Little Jan
24-07-2017, 08:42 PM
That's fine Anne

Mitzi
29-07-2017, 10:32 PM
LJ your card arrived safe and sound so isn't lost with the ATCs.

EA I've had a bad week so your card will be slightly late. It's nearly finished so I should get it in the post on Monday.

Victoria
29-07-2017, 10:50 PM
I posted mine on Tuesday, hope it arrived safely!

Glingle
31-07-2017, 09:50 AM
Was just coming on to say it arrived safely, forgot to do so at the weekend, brain is fried of late! Will post a picture of my amazing card from Victoria this afternoon.

EssexAnne
31-07-2017, 05:48 PM
Posted yours today Victoria. Not having much luck with post recently.... I posted a friends birthday card at the same time as the atcs and the cards not arrived yet ! spoke to the lady who is usually on the front desk at work, she says that last week RM only collected every other day which is unusual for them!

Glingle
01-08-2017, 11:05 AM
Sorry, I'm running late this month. Card will be in the post tomorrow x

Glingle
03-08-2017, 10:35 AM
Apologies, card is finished, but hasn't made it to the postbox yet. I came down with a bug and so haven't been up to going out to post it. I did think about asking hubby to post it, but fear that it would go into his van and never emerge again, he has a memory like a sieve.

Little Jan
05-08-2017, 08:30 PM
Not to worry Glingle
Hope you feel better soon

Glingle
06-08-2017, 09:49 AM
Not to worry Glingle
Hope you feel better soon
You'll be pleased to know that it made it into the postbox this morning!
Feeling much better now, but still a bit bleurgh. I started some new medication the week before and the consultant put the fear of God into me about a rare but very serious side effect that starts off as a rash, but ends up as some syndrome with multiple organ failure. So, I woke up on Monday or Tuesday (can't remember which) with a rash like a shaving rash on my legs and one of my arms. I also had a really sore throat, which I hadn't had any sign of the night before, which was also listed on the warning signs on the leaflet with the meds. I saw the pharmacist, who is in the same building as my GP and she went to reception and got me an emergency appointment that morning. Of course by the time I saw the GP my antihistamines had kicked in and the rash looked much better. I was scratching like mad all over though, the my throat looked raw though and I had a temperature. She concluded that I had a mild reaction to the new meds which should wear off, but a virus on top of it. Felt absolutely pants with it all week.

EssexAnne
06-08-2017, 10:13 AM
Oh Glingle , how rotten! Seems daft that medication designed to make you feel better can actually make things a lot worse! Hope it gets better soon!

Little Jan
06-08-2017, 06:34 PM
Glad you are feeling a bit better
I am sometimes amused or baffled with side affects of medication
Meds for kidney stone pain
These could cause painful cramping:rolleyes3:

Hubbys meds for laberyinthitis
Could cause nausea and dizziness:mmph: