PDA

View Full Version : Any Hobbycraft vouchers anyone?

Jacksmissis
13-12-2017, 09:38 AM
Does anyone have a code for Hobbycraft please? or maybe know of a magazine I can buy that has a coupon? I've been looking on there and they aren't doing new members discounts because they still showing black Friday deals - which seems bizarre! I think its usually about ten or fifteen quid off a new members shop. Any help appreciated !

Dax
15-12-2017, 07:36 PM
Does anyone have a code for Hobbycraft please? or maybe know of a magazine I can buy that has a coupon? I've been looking on there and they aren't doing new members discounts because they still showing black Friday deals - which seems bizarre! I think its usually about ten or fifteen quid off a new members shop. Any help appreciated !

Sorry JM no discounts in any of my emails for a long time. Does it not come up with the new members sign up when you go to their web site anymore? They are on TCB for I think 6% back if you go through there.

Jacksmissis
16-12-2017, 08:51 AM
Yes it does Dax (club membership) but says no discounts because of Black Friday Deals! there is 6.06% from TCB but they've been hard work this last few months, I've had to chase some cashback which I've got, but still have 2 outstanding one from Feb and one from September. Sent nudges but still nowt. I've had just under a thousand pounds over the years and its never been this bad. They seem to be advertising on tv more these days so wondered if they're losing some of the market? And, in anycase just found out what I want isn't in stock now!! (sods law lol !)

Dax
16-12-2017, 04:47 PM
Yes it does Dax (club membership) but says no discounts because of Black Friday Deals! there is 6.06% from TCB but they've been hard work this last few months, I've had to chase some cashback which I've got, but still have 2 outstanding one from Feb and one from September. Sent nudges but still nowt. I've had just under a thousand pounds over the years and its never been this bad. They seem to be advertising on tv more these days so wondered if they're losing some of the market? And, in anycase just found out what I want isn't in stock now!! (sods law lol !)

That's a real bummer JM. Is what you want available anywhere else?

Jacksmissis
16-12-2017, 06:46 PM
Only eBay - although its a proper shop, but never mind, its not needed for now - I can wait LOL !!