PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday Julie

tricia
22-03-2018, 12:23 PM
Happy birthday, hope the day is going well for you, and that you have a great day.

pyjama princess
22-03-2018, 12:42 PM
Hope you're enjoying your day - Happy Birthday Julie.

Deefersmum
22-03-2018, 02:40 PM
Happy Birthday - have a great day.

lovepaperstroking2
22-03-2018, 04:03 PM
Happy Birthday...hope you are having a lovely day.

Little Jan
22-03-2018, 05:01 PM
Sorry this is a bit late
But grandaugter managed to lock my phone and change settings so I could not get online
Only turned my back for a moment but she managed to get my phone from my bag and I could hear a out going call not sure where she was phoning I just snatched the phone and turned it off

Deefersmum
22-03-2018, 06:20 PM
Sorry this is a bit late
But grandaugter managed to lock my phone and change settings so I could not get online
Only turned my back for a moment but she managed to get my phone from my bag and I could hear a out going call not sure where she was phoning I just snatched the phone and turned it off

Little tinker! Sounds like me earlier - hubby bought himself a new phone (which he can't cope with), rang a client of ours and left a message on the answer system, didn't know he had to press the red effort at the end of the call so the client got the message and me telling him off for slamming the outside door and him telling Deef off for getting in the way. I bet the client thought we were very professional :thumb: When he rang us back he was obviously amused about something - thank goodness I didn't swear (has been known).

tricia
22-03-2018, 06:42 PM
Oops Deefer. When I was working in the local branch of the Legion, the chairman had taken a phone call then put the phone down. Well he thought he had but appears it hadn’t been placed back properly and the caller heard what was being spoken about. When I noticed it wasn’t in the cradle properly I put it back not realising our conversation had been heard. Next thing we had was a letter forwarded to us with a complaint from the caller saying he heard everything that was being said an his unprofessional of us. Needless to say after that the phone was checked to ensure it was put back properly.

Susan W
22-03-2018, 10:24 PM
Happy birthday Julie x

Waterlily
23-03-2018, 09:47 AM
Belated Birthday wishes from me Julie.

Julie
23-03-2018, 12:44 PM
Thank you for your birthday wishes and my beautiful cards. I will get photos up at the weekend.

Jacksmissis
23-03-2018, 04:50 PM
I'm sorry Julie, I missed your birthday. Hope it was a nice day for you.

wonky doodle
23-03-2018, 07:58 PM
So sorry missed your birthday too! Hope you had a wonderful day

JSC
25-03-2018, 03:47 PM
Sorry i am very late hope you had a great birthday.