PDA

View Full Version : New Kay Carley Stamps

blarf
11-05-2009, 03:05 PM
Due to be launched - take a look at the stamp man's new blog (link on their homepage). They look gorgeous! (but then I'm a sucker for all things Kay!)

Anne
11-05-2009, 03:32 PM
Thanks sammykaye. I do like the Kay Carley's work, even though it's a bit dainty for my personal tastes. She has a good eye for design. Didn't know they had a blog either, so that's another one to keep an eye on. :)

http://thestampmanuk.blogspot.com/

Wellington
11-05-2009, 03:40 PM
I'm like you Anne, I'm not sure I quite like Kay Carley's stuff ( although I do like watching her demo's on C&C) - but that new Flourishes plate looks quite useful

Anne
11-05-2009, 03:41 PM
I'm like you Anne, I'm not sure I quite like Kay Carley's stuff ( although I do like watching her demo's on C&C) - but that new Flourishes plate looks quite useful

Is it possible to have too many flourishes? I think not. :cool:

Phree
11-05-2009, 05:49 PM
Is it possible to have too many flourishes? I think not. :cool:

Only if you can't find the exact one you have your heart set on using because it's buried under 6 million others ;)

sugarplum
11-05-2009, 06:37 PM
Only if you can't find the exact one you have your heart set on using because it's buried under 6 million others ;)

Ain't that always the case

blarf
12-05-2009, 07:25 AM
I just love how she's creative in her layering, I too often get stuck in the mentality of simple mats each smaller than the last and perfectly stacked on top of each other. She forces me to be a bit less OCD (LOL ;) )

Mothership
12-05-2009, 09:26 AM
I like her work too, she has a very light touch and I agree about her layering being a little more liberated than the perfect stacks, which although I'll admit to being guilty of I really am pretty bored of. :o

If I can ever get off of the puter I think I might get my moonglows out and run riot with them.... I'm inspired... now just step away from the keyboard. That's easier said than done isn't it? :)