PDA

View Full Version : Crafty Individuals / Chocolate Baroque workshop

Mitzi
23-04-2018, 12:31 PM
I've spent a lovely weekend at an "Art, Stamp and Play" weekend led by Lesley from CB (supported by Judith) and Jean from CI. It's the first one they have run but they are planning more for the future. We did three mixed media projects although I only managed to finish one, a wired wall hanging. The others were a journal cover (Tando Creative Kate Crane journal) and a shadowbox. Both Jean and Lesley were lovely in real life (also Malcolm from CI and David, Lesley's husband who manufactures the CB stamps.)

I really hope I can go to the next one (they haven't set a date yet but likely to be September.)

tricia
23-04-2018, 01:29 PM
Sounds like fun, would love to see a pic of what you made.

PinkPig
23-04-2018, 02:15 PM
So was it the workshop that gave Lesley her sore throat and whisper for her CREALIES shows on Hochanda today? She did very well for the first one considering.

pyjama princess
23-04-2018, 02:36 PM
Great to read that you had a lovely time. Hopefully you picked up tons of tips.

Mitzi
23-04-2018, 03:43 PM
So was it the workshop that gave Lesley her sore throat and whisper for her CREALIES shows on Hochanda today? She did very well for the first one considering.

Yes it was! Everyone got on well and was chatting all the time so she had to shout to bring us all to order when she needed to explain the next step in the process. We said she should bring a bell next time! Was she really bad today?

Mitzi
23-04-2018, 03:44 PM
Sounds like fun, would love to see a pic of what you made.

Me & pics don't get on well but I will see if I can manage it.

PinkPig
23-04-2018, 04:36 PM
She was definitely suffering Mitzi- people were sending in their remedies for sore throats to her. She was using her cuttlebug which was nice to see. The shows will be on rewind. On the first one she had written, “Hello” on a piece of paper when the presenter introduced her.

Victoria
23-04-2018, 10:42 PM
I’d also love to see your project. Sounds lovely.

Little Jan
24-04-2018, 07:16 AM
Glad you had a lovely time
I too would love to see your creation

Waterlily
24-04-2018, 09:35 AM
Glad you had a good time, would love to see you project too.