PDA

View Full Version : April 2018 ATC Swap - Thanks and Photos

pyjama princess
09-05-2018, 10:45 AM
I eventually got around to doing April's swap and the envelopes were in the post yesterday afternoon.
We had one small problem with RM losing one of Little Jan's ATCs but as others had made extra ones I was able to still send Jan 2 ATCs. Hope everyone is OK with that.
Everyone's ATCs were amazing this month (well except my feeble effort!) - I think you've all 'got' ATCs now ladies LOL! You all seem to prefer the open themes.

PinkPig
09-05-2018, 11:07 AM
Thank you Mitzi and Little Jan for your amazing ATCs. Pictures to follow!

Little Jan
09-05-2018, 11:10 AM
Thank you Pamela mine arrived this morning
Seems 2nd class large is quicker than 1st class Mail
I will post pictures later today after have dealt with the nettles in my garden

Mitzi
09-05-2018, 12:24 PM
We had one small problem with RM losing one of Little Jan's ATCs but as others had made extra ones I was able to still send Jan 2 ATCs. Hope everyone is OK with that.

Of course that's OK. It's heartbreaking when someone has put time and effort into creating something only for it to go astray in the post. Glad I sent an extra one, now (at least, I think I did.)

Victoria
09-05-2018, 04:43 PM
Mine arrived today.

"Sew" Inspired - by Essex Anne.
Aprille shoures - by Pink Pig.

Two very different ATCs - both multi-layered, textured and full of interest. Thank you.

EssexAnne
09-05-2018, 09:38 PM
Thank you PJP my ATCs arrived today. Will do pics tomorrow.

Mitzi
09-05-2018, 10:12 PM
Mine arrived too.

PinkPig
12-05-2018, 04:21 PM
Little Jan’s is called Spring Flowers and has a lace border , the flower is decoupaged onto material with a sweet little butterfly. Mitzi’s is called Nesting Birds and has interesting textures and mediums, The music notes are from washi tape. Both ATCs are beautiful thank you. Can’t get them the right way up!

EssexAnne
12-05-2018, 06:49 PM
Harlequin Tag by Victoria
Sea Horse by Pamela
They are both lovely and unusual. It's nice to see such a variety of styles in an Open Theme! Sea Horse is on a holographic type background so it's a bit tricky to photograph I'm afraid!6944
Thank you Ladies!

Little Jan
14-05-2018, 12:42 PM
sorry for the delay in posting pictures
https://i.imgur.com/f19W3WB.jpg
here we have
Blowing in the wind by Pink Pig a lovely die cut dandylion head a fairy and butterfly on a base embossed with dandylions
And from Mitzi
Nesting Birds
Thank you ladies they are lovely

pyjama princess
16-05-2018, 06:17 PM
Little Jan’s is called Spring Flowers and has a lace border , the flower is decoupaged onto material with a sweet little butterfly. Mitzi’s is called Nesting Birds and has interesting textures and mediums, The music notes are from washi tape. Both ATCs are beautiful thank you. Can’t get them the right way up!

These are the photos I took before posting the envelopes:

pyjama princess
16-05-2018, 06:22 PM
My thanks this month go to Victoria for her bright, zingy tag ATC. And my second one is from Pink Pig - despite the miserable weather PP has managed to make the scene very bright and cheerful. But apologies PP, I have the orientation the wrong way! I went with the letters being the right way up and only realised that was the wrong way when I saw how Victoria had photographed hers. If I'd thought about it raindrops don't normally fall sideways! LOL!

pyjama princess
16-05-2018, 06:23 PM
Mine arrived too.

Do you need me to post photos for you Mitzi? Shout if you do.

Victoria
16-05-2018, 08:10 PM
My thanks this month go to Victoria for her bright, zingy tag ATC. And my second one is from Pink Pig - despite the miserable weather PP has managed to make the scene very bright and cheerful. But apologies PP, I have the orientation the wrong way! I went with the letters being the right way up and only realised that was the wrong way when I saw how Victoria had photographed hers. If I'd thought about it raindrops don't normally fall sideways! LOL!

Actually, that's how I first photographed it too! And then I had a look and thought - it doesn't look right!

PinkPig
16-05-2018, 10:26 PM
I’ll have to stick arrows on the back of them saying,”This way up!” In future!