PDA

View Full Version : Brenda Pinnick Mini Album Acetate and Chipboard, a gift for my sister !

fabyon
04-06-2009, 01:46 PM
I've just finished taking pictures of my sister's gift I made using Brenda Pinnicks Acetate & Chipboard mini album kit.

There are many pictures so it's better if you see them on my blog.

Mini Album for my sister (http://craftingmad.blogspot.com/2009/06/mini-album-for-my-sisters-40th-brenda.html)

Thank you for having a look ! :)

Jeanette
04-06-2009, 02:02 PM
I love it Fab, well done. Great to see some younger piccies of you ;)

LoobyLou
04-06-2009, 02:16 PM
Fab that album is gorgeous. I bought myself the same kit, but like all the stuff pushed to the back of the craft room I have yet to use it.... a nice bit of inspiration from you. Thanks.

Looby

kitty
04-06-2009, 03:34 PM
I've just finished taking pictures of my sister's gift I made using Brenda Pinnicks Acetate & Chipboard mini album kit.

There are many pictures so it's better if you see them on my blog.

Mini Album for my sister (http://craftingmad.blogspot.com/2009/06/mini-album-for-my-sisters-40th-brenda.html)

Thank you for having a look ! :)

That's lovely, I really like the way you have put it together, a great kit too.

lolathelamb
04-06-2009, 04:31 PM
How fabulous is that! Lucky lady having a bruv like you!

fabyon
04-06-2009, 06:16 PM
I love it Fab, well done. Great to see some younger piccies of you ;)

Fab that album is gorgeous. I bought myself the same kit, but like all the stuff pushed to the back of the craft room I have yet to use it.... a nice bit of inspiration from you. Thanks.

Looby

That's lovely, I really like the way you have put it together, a great kit too.

How fabulous is that! Lucky lady having a bruv like you!

Thank you ! I've just finished making her birthday card too ! LOL all sorted !

Rainbowwand
04-06-2009, 06:30 PM
Thats great Fab i love the colours :)

Craftyktee
04-06-2009, 10:15 PM
Best present ever :) it's lovely...

tru-ella
04-06-2009, 11:59 PM
wow thats lovely, your sister will adore it!

fabyon
05-06-2009, 12:06 AM
Thats great Fab i love the colours :)

Best present ever :) it's lovely...

wow thats lovely, your sister will adore it!

Thank you for the lovely compliments. She better like it ! :D

She always use to tell me that she'd love something handmade so I think this will fit the bill.

I was a bit emotional seeing myself as a kid again but I think that's what makes scrapbooking so interesting the healing process of looking through photographs in a different way. :)

Phree
05-06-2009, 12:52 AM
Beautiful job Fab, a lovely gift for your sister which I am sure she will be thrilled to receive.

sugarplum
05-06-2009, 06:09 AM
Lovely gift I left a comment on your blog

Anne
05-06-2009, 12:08 PM
That's really lovely, Fab. I hope your sister loves her pressie.

Mrs D
05-06-2009, 06:16 PM
That is soooo nice. I am trying to get into scrapbooking and that little album you've done is a great inspiration and the embellishemnts are gorgeous. Your sis will love it. A very thoughtful gift.
BTW where did you get those little tags for writing on (journaling?), they are really good.

fabyon
05-06-2009, 06:21 PM
That is soooo nice. I am trying to get into scrapbooking and that little album you've done is a great inspiration and the embellishemnts are gorgeous. Your sis will love it. A very thoughtful gift.
BTW where did you get those little tags for writing on (journaling?), they are really good.

It's all in that kit, I haven't used anything else but what came with the kit apart from two element that didn't come in the kit, one polka dot flower and the faux gems I've added to embellish.

The rubons, acetate and tags were all included so it's a great kit to get started in scrapbooking. The only thing is to make sure on the acetate page that the two layous match or nearly match otherwise you'll see the back of one with the glue if that makes sense.

LynneH
09-06-2009, 01:20 PM
It's lovely Fab. I am sure your sister will love it.

Wellington
09-06-2009, 04:02 PM
I was looking at this on your blog Fab - it's, well, fab :grin: I keep looking at that kit, I've wanted it since it first aired cos I quite fancy doing a mini book...

Winspiration
09-06-2009, 06:48 PM
That's gorgeous, Fab - I'm sure she'll be delighted with it :)

Julie
09-06-2009, 06:51 PM
Oh that is beautiful !!