PDA

View Full Version : Clippykit 24 Pocket Bag with Lining Bag & Beach Sticker

Choppysocks
26-07-2008, 01:27 PM
I've fancied one of these for eons now. I remember when they first came out, maybe a couple of years ago (could be longer), and I thought they were so expensive for what they are. I hoped after a while that the prices would come down, and have to admit to not looking for them recently to see if they have.

This one on QVC seems about the same price that they were ages ago. Does anyone know if there is somewhere that sells them reasonably?

Also wanted to say thanks to QVC for having a variety of products on this craft day, its going in the right direction.

Clippykit 24 Pocket Bag with Lining Bag & Beach Sticker
Christmas in July Price£34.27
QVC Price£37.75Item
Number587124
Availability In stock UK
P&P£4.45
Get creative and customise your very own Clippykit bag with this pocket bag and sticker set. You'll receive a large clear bag with 12 pockets on each side for you to decorate with photos, letters, postcards and much more. The set also contains a red and white polka dot lining bag with an inner zip pocket, and a bumper collection of beach stickers. Bring your bag to life with the beach towel, bikini, handbag, flippers, drink, flower and crab stick ons and make sure your bag looks great for the beach. The bag measure about 38cm x 40cm (15" x 16").

Choppysocks
26-07-2008, 02:15 PM
Actually when I've looked on Clippykits own website, the QVC one is a really good deal.

The 24 pocket bag is £30 and the large spotty liner is £12!!! Thats without embellishments.

http://www.clippykitlondon.co.uk/product/28/12

Competa
26-07-2008, 02:38 PM
£34.27 for a plastic bag. My, what a bargain!

I must be older and more miserable than I thought!!

Wellington
26-07-2008, 03:13 PM
Graphicus do a variety of the Clippy Kit bags & stuff, the 24 pocket one being $30, with no liner (I think)....

Choppysocks
26-07-2008, 08:04 PM
Graphicus do a variety of the Clippy Kit bags & stuff, the 24 pocket one being $30, with no liner (I think)....

Thanks, I'll have a look. I've failed to find an alternative so far. I could always make my own liner. I dont like the thought of all and sundry being able to see the contents of my bag!

Julie
26-07-2008, 08:31 PM
I thought it was quite funky !

Linderella
27-07-2008, 09:17 AM
I thought £30 odd quid :eek: for a plastic bag was a rip off to be honest.

Linda

sheilaj
27-07-2008, 10:09 AM
I thought £30 odd quid :eek: for a plastic bag was a rip off to be honest.

Linda

me too!! I guess we're getting old

vimto
27-07-2008, 05:23 PM
Hi
I am no that old really middle 30s and I think they maybe funky but at the end of the day its still 30 quid for a plastic bag!!! There are so many better things I would rather spend my money on.

Choppysocks
09-08-2008, 02:06 PM
I said at the begining that it was overpriced, I just meant that it was a good price on QVC compaired to Clippykits own website, not that it was a good price!!! But I really do like the idea.