PDA

View Full Version : Cricut Owners

Jeanette
27-07-2008, 08:52 AM
IW/CC have the jukebox on the show this Sunday afternoon. Just incase you wanted to see how it works:D

Sandra
27-07-2008, 09:02 AM
Thank you!:)

Wellington
27-07-2008, 02:34 PM
I have to say, I'm not a die cut fan, but if I wanted a machine, I think it'd be the Cricut. And having just watched it being demo'd, specifically I'd rather like the Cricut Create :D It appeals cos it's stand alone...

Dips
27-07-2008, 03:55 PM
.... if you don't add in the Jukebox (only another £80 on top of the £275 you've already spent on the base machine), Toolkit (another £20), extra cartridges (each another £70), oh and don't forget the Design Studio (£70 , which they only tell you at the end of 2 hours of selling both the machine and the software, that they are not compatible at the moment).

Didn't realise you needed to be a millionaire to own one of these machines:eek:

sugarplum
27-07-2008, 03:57 PM
Has to say that the lady demoing today gets my vote the demo was clear and interesting I have a craft robo but am no good at designing myself (I tend to use free templates from other more talented peeps) If I didn't already have the robo I would have been very tempted to buy this new cricut after seeing the demos Cant ever imagine QVC allowing that amount time on a demo so well done IW

Marzipan
27-07-2008, 07:59 PM
i saw a demo of the cricut at graphicus but managed to talk my self out of buying it as you can use the one at the local craft shop for so much for so long

Wellington
27-07-2008, 10:06 PM
.... if you don't add in the Jukebox (only another £80 on top of the £275 you've already spent on the base machine), Toolkit (another £20), extra cartridges (each another £70), oh and don't forget the Design Studio (£70 , which they only tell you at the end of 2 hours of selling both the machine and the software, that they are not compatible at the moment).

Didn't realise you needed to be a millionaire to own one of these machines:eek:

...and that would be the actual reason stopping me from contemplating this purchase more seriously. I had a really quick nosey online & you seem to be able to get the machine for aroun $250 - but I didn't see whether that included a cartridge like the C&C package does...

I'm still experimenting with lots of other things - mostly stamping - so I really don't need to think about die cutting ATM...

Rentochops
28-07-2008, 11:54 AM
...and that would be the actual reason stopping me from contemplating this purchase more seriously. I had a really quick nosey online & you seem to be able to get the machine for aroun $250 - but I didn't see whether that included a cartridge like the C&C package does...

I'm still experimenting with lots of other things - mostly stamping - so I really don't need to think about die cutting ATM...

Hi Welly

All Cricut machines come with the same basic package I believe - I have known to be wrong!:D

Sandra
30-07-2008, 08:24 AM
and I have seen them here (http://www.cuttingedgecrafts.co.uk/cart.php) for 189.95

Jeanette
30-07-2008, 08:55 AM
and I have seen them here (http://www.cuttingedgecrafts.co.uk/cart.php) for 189.95

Thats not for the cricut create Gill ;)

Sandra
30-07-2008, 11:11 AM
Thats not for the cricut create Gill ;)

Whoops! Sorry, should have paid more attention to the posts:o