PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Gets Gritty

PinkPig
15-08-2020, 12:58 PM
Looks like Pretty Gets Gritty is back at Hochanda from the schedule for next week . 8 o’clock Monday morning. Actually it is back tomorrow as a TSV.

Mitzi
15-08-2020, 01:14 PM
Were they on C&C? I was a bit confused when I saw they are new to Hochy because I thought they were there before but obviously not.

PinkPig
15-08-2020, 02:43 PM
Yes, in the Dawn Bibby/ Craft Buddy stable. I think Lynette owns the company now.

Borderline
15-08-2020, 02:56 PM
They were a regular in the mixed media slots for a while but it seems C&C / SW are favouring the Cadence brand of paints and other media.

Jacksmissis
15-08-2020, 04:19 PM
She's doing the One Day Special on Sunday night at 6pm (or so Yianiss said yesterday.

RozMinis
15-08-2020, 06:36 PM
I've lost track of who is on what. About the only things I am sure of is that Toft is on C & C, Rowandean are with Hochy, and The Cross Stitch Guild are on neither. They do have some decent embroidery programs on Hochy, loved the one earlier in the week, but cannot for the life of me remember the name of the lady who did it.

Roz

Jacksmissis
16-08-2020, 06:15 AM
I know what you mean Roz, this morning the quilting lady from C&C (like forever been on there) is on Hochy, she was on Hochy other week too but I forgot to mention it - sorry its too early yet but Jenny? chatty lady speaks nicely? oooh it'll bug me now, I'll pop back later if I remember !

update! Jennie Rayment

Lioness
16-08-2020, 11:14 AM
I suppose they all go where there is money to be made. The difficulty with so many companies having so many similar products is that the channels must restrict which of the products they put onto a show. For variety and hopefully better sales.
I suspect that the contracts are pretty demanding and percentage wise, the TV companies take a big cut. However, on the other hand the little companies do get TV exposure, which in turn may generate direct sales.

RozMinis
16-08-2020, 07:32 PM
When I see stuff on selly telly I often go and check out the sellers website. I know the postage works out the same, or cheaper for more than one item, for the same priced goodies on both Rowandean and The Nutmeg Company websites. They always come quicker n'all. It was a shame that Rowandean didn't have the C******* pebbles, so I had to order them from Hochy. They are still not available, though the previous by the sea are. Must invest in those as well I reckon. ;)

Roz