PDA

View Full Version : I know what I want but dont think they make it!

luvtocraft
11-07-2009, 08:14 PM
I really like the cuttlebug emboss border folders and I want a christmas one. You know the ones where they have 4 or 5 thin borders in a pack. I want a line of snowflakes just as an edge and think it would sell really well a christmas themed one. cant find one though and cant think of anyother makes that might be similar:thinking:

Little Jan
11-07-2009, 08:32 PM
I have all the border folders but I wish they were longer as I hate having the join if I'm working on a larger card.I have heard that thay are making longer and bigger folders for the cuttle bug and that some new Christmas ones will be out in September, but don't take this as gospel as the last rumer said that the makers of cuttle bug had gone bust and that was not true:wonder:

luvtocraft
11-07-2009, 08:39 PM
Know what you mean LJ but they fit quite nicely on 6x6 square cards. Will keep my eyes peeled then in the hope this rumour is true

Jeanette
12-07-2009, 06:07 AM
I really like the cuttlebug emboss border folders and I want a christmas one. You know the ones where they have 4 or 5 thin borders in a pack. I want a line of snowflakes just as an edge and think it would sell really well a christmas themed one. cant find one though and cant think of anyother makes that might be similar:thinking:

Do you mean like this (http://www.oysterstamps.co.uk/acatalog/____span_style__color___000000__________strong____ ____span_style__font-size__14px______Coming_Soon_____span_________stron g_________span____.html)?

luvtocraft
12-07-2009, 12:01 PM
Oooh thanks alot jeanette.Thats exactly what I mean.:giggle:

angela
12-07-2009, 06:18 PM
Hoping Oyster cards have a stand at the manchester craft show 1st weekend in sept then I can buy some folders then.

gill71
12-07-2009, 07:09 PM
they are lovely, might buy a couple!