PDA

View Full Version : Started my Christmas cards,

Patsy
21-07-2009, 01:17 PM
At last, I cant seem to get into it this year.
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd112/learner22/th_S1050768.jpg (http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/dd112/learner22/?action=view&current=S1050768.jpg)

budgie
21-07-2009, 01:25 PM
I have started mine too. Done about a dozen so far, using the monochrome kit from QVC. They are looking good.

fabyon
21-07-2009, 01:40 PM
What are we waiting for girls to link those lovely cards to my Christmas blog challenge ? ;)
(You don't have to follow the weekly theme)

Gorgeous card Patsy.

LynneH
21-07-2009, 01:56 PM
Lovely card Patsy. I've started mine too. At the rate I'm going I may have them all done by the end of the month. I just hope I still like them by the time Christmas gets here! At least I won't be tempted by any Christmas kits.

Patsy
21-07-2009, 02:07 PM
Yes thats the thing isnt it, I do look at them later and think about what I might have done different,by the time Christmas comes I dont want to see another card !!

tru-ella
21-07-2009, 02:10 PM
made a few before going on holiday, now have to get cracking again now that I am back

Rainbowwand
21-07-2009, 05:40 PM
now that i have some of my christmas stuff off the loft i keep telling myself i will make a start, whats the bet i will be saying one week before christmas that i had better get a wriggle on and make a start lol

Little Jan
22-07-2009, 10:44 AM
now that i have some of my christmas stuff off the loft i keep telling myself i will make a start, whats the bet i will be saying one week before christmas that i had better get a wriggle on and make a start lol
LOL well I've made one so far I always have them all made and addressed by October and posted on 1st December the year before last it was late November and last year I was rushing to make the post deadline:blush:

Phree
22-07-2009, 04:13 PM
Lovely card Patsy, thanks for sharing. I must get my finger out and get on with mine - started with a few at the beginning of the year and not done any for ages. If don't get a move on now I will end up in a panic!

Rentochops
22-07-2009, 04:17 PM
Lovely card Patsy - I have made one - so far:cheeky:

lovepaperstroking2
22-07-2009, 05:27 PM
Lovely card Patsy.
Have tried to get going but can't seem to get further than opening a few boxes and staring at my papers :sad:

Wellington
22-07-2009, 07:47 PM
I just made my first 3 this morning - but one of them is definitely a bit pants & may not make it into the post!

I gave myself a challenge to use the free pull out papers from mags that I had collected & have made the initial 3 from one 'kit'. Utterly out of my comfort zone, hence why I'd not used them previously. I've also backed some of the 'embellishments' onto mirri card this afternoon from 2 other sets so I can whack some more together at some point.

The cards are a lot on the licky sticky side, but not bad for lashing out to people we barely see IYSWIM :giggle:

Rentochops
22-07-2009, 09:45 PM
Lovely card Patsy.
Have tried to get going but can't seem to get further than opening a few boxes and staring at my papers :sad:

I know what you mean, but my Patchwork Pals kit has resolved this problem:happy: