PDA

View Full Version : Joanna Sheen Now Takes Paypal

Muffintop
15-08-2009, 11:13 AM
Oh Calamity!:eek: I am done for now!

I ordered some stuff from Joanna Sheen's site this week and noticed she is now on Paypal and has reduced her minimum order to £5.00. With her superior customer service and quality items there is no hope for me so here goes:

My name is Muffintop and I am a Stash-a-holic... :blush:

Gemcrazynan
15-08-2009, 12:27 PM
No hope for me either as i am a great paypal fan (OH won't know)
and i just love JS

budgie
15-08-2009, 12:39 PM
No hope for me either as i am a great paypal fan (OH won't know)
and i just love JS

I am with you there Gemcrazynan! :flower:

Alice3_2009
15-08-2009, 01:11 PM
Me too, especially now I've seen her sticky stuff is cheaper and free delivery!

I do like their setup though, customer friendly and personal. Means a lot to me than some faceless online store. They were extremely helpful to me.

Phree
15-08-2009, 01:59 PM
Oh dear, Paypal just makes it too easy to be sneaky about buying stuff and JS is indeed one of the better places to buy from.

lovepaperstroking2
15-08-2009, 05:16 PM
I like buying from JS.The free p+p is great and they are so good with delivery...most of the time it's the next day.I used it to buy the new Artylicious cd.....didnt have to run and get my credit card and look at OH rolling his eyes again LOL!!

fabyon
15-08-2009, 05:40 PM
Paypal is the best kept secret ! LOL

Wellington
17-08-2009, 02:32 PM
JS's min order has always been a fiver AFAIK. Can't count the amount of times I've chucked in a Sakura to get my order total up :D

budgie
17-08-2009, 05:14 PM
Oh dear, I have just paid Joanna a visit and accidently ordered Glendas new cds! It was so easy!!! I hope the new stamps are horrible or else the same might happen with them!

Muffintop
19-08-2009, 07:41 PM
Sorry, I have always thought it was £10 minimum that why I was surprised it had been lowered to a £5. I've just bagged some tassels, and Christmas Sakura pens and bits and bobs - couldn't help myself. Think if they don't get an order from me a least twice a month they must wonder what's happened!

I really must go and look at the Wildflower stamps...