PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Scrapbook - abroad

Rentochops
05-08-2008, 07:54 AM
Hi all

A work colleague of mine is getting married in Greece shortly, I'd like to buy her a scrapbooking kit to cover her wedding (she's not a crafter) - any suggestions?

All the ones I have looked at are very British or American and not very suitable, it has to be quite basic - ie, stick you photos in and add a few embellies!:D

Wellington
05-08-2008, 02:04 PM
Oooo - someone posted about a wedding kit going cheap on the QVC site under the Bargain Hunter thread....lemme see if I can find it again...

---- edit ----

It's 585173 (sorry, the link won't work) - great price. Unfortunately it doesn't say how big the papers are. And you don't get an album. Hmmm...maybe not so good after all LOL

Rentochops
05-08-2008, 06:22 PM
Oooo - someone posted about a wedding kit going cheap on the QVC site under the Bargain Hunter thread....lemme see if I can find it again...

---- edit ----

It's 585173 (sorry, the link won't work) - great price. Unfortunately it doesn't say how big the papers are. And you don't get an album. Hmmm...maybe not so good after all LOL

thanks for trying Welly, I could always make a kit up for her myself.

scissorhands
09-08-2008, 09:07 PM
I just wondered what size and colour you were after and how traditional you want it to be, if you havent found anything yet.

What about the 8x8 DCWV elegant wedding stack, would just need to find an album then and maybe a few brads.

Rentochops
09-08-2008, 09:11 PM
I just wondered what size and colour you were after and how traditional you want it to be, if you havent found anything yet.

What about the 8x8 DCWV elegant wedding stack, would just need to find an album then and maybe a few brads.

Hi Scissorhands, I don't mind the size, the stack is a good idea - I was hoping to find a complete kit. I think it would be better modern.

Jeanette
10-08-2008, 10:18 AM
K&Co do some beautiful wedding scrapbook kits. You could check out their website and if you find one you like, google it!

Rentochops
10-08-2008, 10:53 AM
K&Co do some beautiful wedding scrapbook kits. You could check out their website and if you find one you like, google it!

Hi Jeanette, in fact Scissorhands has found me a great one - and it is K&co- i am going to go for it!

Thanks for your help everyone, you can always rely on peeps here to help you out - hugs to all:)

Jeanette
10-08-2008, 11:55 AM
Thats good news ROC. Which one have you opted for?

Rentochops
11-08-2008, 01:42 PM
Thats good news ROC. Which one have you opted for?

This one Jeanette:

http://www.craftathome.co.uk/85x85-boutique-scrapbook-p-3064.html?cPath=203_236

Jeanette
11-08-2008, 01:51 PM
Very stylish ROC!

scissorhands
12-08-2008, 10:34 PM
Hope that it's what you wanted and you like it rentochops :)

It does look pretty :)