PDA

View Full Version : Popcorn the Bear

Alice3_2009
04-09-2009, 08:45 AM
Has anyone got the Frosty and Bright cd-rom?

I printed design number 8 on the twisted decoupage section and it was really faint. I tried three times - with others printing ok in between, and ended up having to import it to PSP where it printed fine.

Anyone else had any bother?

budgie
04-09-2009, 09:27 AM
I have the cd but have not tried to print anything off that cd yet, so don't know how it prints on mine. I did have a few problems printing from the flower fairies cd, but if I took it into mcs, they printed fine.

Alice3_2009
07-09-2009, 06:37 PM
Made a lot of Popcorn toppers but now, printing background papers the colour is way out. Grrr

Lioness
08-09-2009, 12:28 PM
Is it the one with popcorn pulling the sledge? I've just printed off design no 8 of the twisterpage and it seems to be OK.
I do wish that they had not put in the numbers and dashed outlines on all the images - part of the enjoyment is actually trying to work out exactly where it should be placed!

budgie
08-09-2009, 02:02 PM
Is it the one with popcorn pulling the sledge? I've just printed off design no 8 of the twisterpage and it seems to be OK.
I do wish that they had not put in the numbers and dashed outlines on all the images - part of the enjoyment is actually trying to work out exactly where it should be placed!

I found that annoying too!