PDA

View Full Version : Quick! It's free P&P

nicecupoftea
12-08-2008, 10:51 AM
Just been on the website and all the goodies which were found earlier are now showing as free P&P.

Not sure where to begin shopping - my Dad is coming on Friday so that's another person I have to hide parcels from. :( I guess the quicker I order the quicker they will come. Oh - I forgot this is Ideal World. :rolleyes:

properpuss@yahoo.co.uk
12-08-2008, 11:06 AM
Just tried to order online - not accepting payment... Grrr!

DianaDreads
12-08-2008, 11:16 AM
And guess what? The foxy fairy kit 137098 is no longer showing up on the website!!! :mad:

chrissie
12-08-2008, 11:19 AM
Got both of mine NCOT!!! THANK YOU!

DD, I've just ordered the FF kit straight from the link on the other thread - It doesn't work if you type in the number. But it does for the wonderland £ 10 kit.
Hope that helps. Hurry up as the wonderland one is limited.

Here you go - try this

http://www.createandcraft.com/Foxy_Fairy_Card_Kit_137098.aspx?search=foxy%20fair y

DianaDreads
12-08-2008, 11:22 AM
Trouble is that my sister will be ordering as she gets 10% discount and I can't send the link straight to her as she's at work and only sneaks on c&c when she wants a bargain.
I have to confess that I already have that wonderland kit too, I have a bit of a thing for them!

nicecupoftea
12-08-2008, 11:25 AM
I keep putting things in and out of my basket. I know they are good deals but I don't really need them and they haven't got anything in them for the birthdays I've coming up. Oh, and I have just taken delivery this morning of a batch of 12x12 papers I ordered yesterday...;) Must turn computer off now!

Dips
12-08-2008, 11:28 AM
I'm the same at the mo, NCOT. I keep looking at the Wonderland kit as it is sooo cheap, but it is not on "My List" and I do still have a number of these type of kits that I've bought on previous extravaganza's. I'm going to try to keep my nerve and hold out for the things that I want, not just the things that are amazing bargains. It would be different if I didn't already have a few of these type of kits.

chrissie
12-08-2008, 11:31 AM
What about texting it DD? Would that work? Or leave it until she's home from work? The FF isn't limited & it's not showing up by just searching, so will probably still be available later?
That very first wonderland kit was lovely, so I've got it again. Thank you for rooting out the bargains & posting them on here.

I know the feeling NCOT, that's why I decided on what I wanted when the links were posted last night & this am. It's very easy to get tempted, I nearly went for the other wonderland multibuy & round the world kit as it was such a bargain. But then decided against it as I don't really like the world one - so not such a bargain after all.

DianaDreads
12-08-2008, 11:34 AM
Well I've text her the details of the couple of kits I want and told her I have a direct link to the foxy one though I suspect that will reappear on the website tomorrow before the extravaganza show.
It is SO tempting, I have enough of these kits to last a lifetime but I keep thinking they would be good xmas presents for friends who are just starting crafting or to stick the bits I don't want on ebay.

chrissie
12-08-2008, 11:42 AM
I understand completely. I've got a "thing" about them too, they are just beautiful. I don't think that I could bring myself to give either of these away though.

Rentochops
12-08-2008, 11:51 AM
I just got an e-mail about the 72 hour craft-a-thon which starts tonight at 9pm! Looks like you are all well ahead!:D

Wellington
12-08-2008, 11:53 AM
I just got an e-mail about the 72 hour craft-a-thon which starts tonight at 9pm! Looks like you are all well ahead!:D

They can be a tad slow with the promo emails - I got the one for last week's Craft Day at about 9:15pm on Craft Day...

sugarplum
12-08-2008, 02:14 PM
the 2 kits I fancied are not on the website so looks like my money is safe one was the oriental ladies 137095 the other was a christmas decoupage kit that was a potd a while back (dont know the number)

Phree
12-08-2008, 02:56 PM
OK call me "stoopid"........ it just to me 5 mins to work out what NCOT meant... D'oh!

gill71
12-08-2008, 05:52 PM
OK call me "stoopid"........ it just to me 5 mins to work out what NCOT meant... D'oh!

Me too Phree! LOL!