PDA

View Full Version : Rob Addams

Susan
14-08-2008, 06:56 PM
Has anyone had any of his cds ? I quite liked the look of the medieval one but don't want to waste my money if they are poor.

Rentochops
14-08-2008, 07:01 PM
I have the medieval one Susan - it's ok, but I've not used it that much cos the images wouldn't appeal to many people.

Susan
14-08-2008, 08:25 PM
That was one thing I thought about would it be too limiting. Might just go with the joanna sheen jayne netley mayhew animal one probably more suitable for more cards for different people. Thanks for answering.

nannapippin
14-08-2008, 09:05 PM
I have quite a few of Rob Addams cd's and use them fairly regularly.

The JS JNM cd is yummy, wonderful pictures, bookmarks and animals in lovely pastel shades, very versatile for cards for allsorts of people:) Definately worth buying

pyjama princess
14-08-2008, 09:07 PM
I have several of his CDs and really like them. His images are photographs.

If you're unsure about paying full price look in his ebay account. He has some on at the moment.

Wellington
14-08-2008, 11:22 PM
I caught a quick glimpse of the White Christmas CD when he was on today (well, yesterday now!) - looked quite nice.

I'm still tempted by the Egyptian CD - quel surprise LOL

Rentochops
15-08-2008, 07:16 AM
I caught a quick glimpse of the White Christmas CD when he was on today (well, yesterday now!) - looked quite nice.

I'm still tempted by the Egyptian CD - quel surprise LOL

oh yes I've bought that CD (White Christmas) too - I really shouldn't have taken yesterday off!

lovepaperstroking2
15-08-2008, 07:23 AM
Just got the JNM cd off JS the other day:)It's an early Birthday pressie..but had to check it was working:D It is gorgeous and even OH looking over my shoulder was impressed.I would definatley reccomend it:)