PDA

View Full Version : Craft on QVC at 10am Friday 15th (today)

Rentochops
15-08-2008, 07:15 AM
Just noticed this in the schedule!

nicecupoftea
15-08-2008, 07:25 AM
Hoping it's not with Amy. I can't believe she was so stupid to say on Tuesday that she was surprised to see a robin in her garden as she thought they didn't appear at this time of year. Yes, Amy they only appear for Christmas cards!

Jeanette
15-08-2008, 07:30 AM
Hoping it's not with Amy. I can't believe she was so stupid to say on Tuesday that she was surprised to see a robin in her garden as she thought they didn't appear at this time of year. Yes, Amy they only appear for Christmas cards!

OMG did she really say that? :eek: I can't imagine where she thought they might be for the rest of the year then!!!!!!

Wellington
15-08-2008, 08:41 AM
OMG did she really say that? :eek: I can't imagine where she thought they might be for the rest of the year then!!!!!!

They have a very short lifespan of 25days in December - on Boxing Day they just drop dead & keel over. I thought everyone knew that!!

So 10am today? Hmmm, I'm too busy watching the Olympics...But I suppose I might just pop it up on the laptop & keep an eye on the product listings

Winspiration
15-08-2008, 08:44 AM
Ooops! I'd better tell the robins in my garden to keep a lower profile then :D:p

Jeanette
15-08-2008, 09:03 AM
Ooops! I'd better tell the robins in my garden to keep a lower profile then :D:p

Me too, they're in my garden everyday:eek:

Winspiration
15-08-2008, 09:24 AM
Just remembered to switch over to see this :rolleyes:

It's Leonie :)

daydreamer
15-08-2008, 12:36 PM
Am sure they are trying to get rid of their old stock :(

What did you all think of the new person selling her card sets? Not to my liking at all...thought they all looked cheap and tacky :rolleyes:...but that's only my view. :cool:

daydreamer

daydreamer
15-08-2008, 12:40 PM
ooops..should read the new card design sets were not to my liking..nothing against the person who presented them..:o

daydreamer

Winspiration
15-08-2008, 01:22 PM
I thought it was good to see someone new, daydreamer - but I wasn't impressed with the actual kits either. They were Paper Cellar kits, I think.

Phree
15-08-2008, 04:50 PM
They have a very short lifespan of 25days in December - on Boxing Day they just drop dead & keel over. I thought everyone knew that!!.........

HA HA HA!!! you did make me laugh Welly, lord Amy ain't exactly the brightest bulb in the chandalier is she ;)

Jeanette
15-08-2008, 06:04 PM
lord Amy ain't exactly the brightest bulb in the chandalier is she ;)

Very true Phree and she's doing a brilliant job of living up to her nick name;)

maisie*daisy
15-08-2008, 07:57 PM
sounds like the girl on the till in our supermarket yesterday. I bought some peas in their pods.the girl had to ask whet they were then said "ooo peas in pods I eat lots of peas but I've never had peas from pods" ???????????????? Dh says its cos they come ready tinned on trees round here

Dips
15-08-2008, 09:23 PM
Very true Phree and she's doing a brilliant job of living up to her nick name;)

Oh, lordy, don't start that again Jeanette. I got roundly condemend the last time I made a simple statement about Amy:p. I'm sure that if it wasn't for her job with Auntie Dawn, she'd really be a rocket scientist;)

Jeanette
16-08-2008, 05:22 AM
she'd really be a rocket scientist;)

Without doubt Dips!!:rolleyes:

spurs
18-08-2008, 11:41 PM
So the guest presenter, whatever her name, do you think she will be presenting again or do you think one off? Bit strange why have someone present just the four items from a company and goods we have seen loads of time before.