PDA

View Full Version : illustrations and verses?

angela
16-08-2008, 05:50 PM
Hi do any of you know of a free programme I can download or a site where I can print verses from preferably with a bit of illustration on them for card inserts? or where I could buy some inserts. I had microsoft office on lappy but the free trial ran out before I even used it.
I want to make some christmas cards to hopefully sell and would like to put some descent inserts in and I'm a bit clueless on the printing side of things, any advice would be great
thanks
ANGIE X

jeanfan
16-08-2008, 11:15 PM
Hi Angie,
I`ve found some useful verses on this site.

http://www.verses4cards.co.uk/

Jean

Dips
17-08-2008, 07:32 AM
Angie

Are saying that you don't have any word processing software on your PC at all? What you'll need is a site to source the quotes such as Jean has suggested but you will need to copy these into a word processing porgramme to print them.

Magic
17-08-2008, 01:09 PM
you can download Openoffice for free, and a lot of people seem to like it, it's supposed to have similar features to Microsoft Office. You can also open Microsoft work documents with it. I don't have it because I have Microsoft Office, but when I change this computer I will definitely consider it.

angela
17-08-2008, 08:19 PM
Thanks I'll go and checkout open office

angela
17-08-2008, 09:06 PM
right I've downloaded it, ha, which bit do I use to do me verses, I'm not very comp lit, lol.