PDA

View Full Version : Craftathon Just Won't Go Away !

Phree
17-08-2008, 11:19 AM
Gawd help us, a quick check of the Sky EPG shows that for our Sunday Afternoon Craft "treat" we must suffer once again, the tat from Craftathon.....
Guess the 72 hour marathon didn't go to well eh? Perhaps people were waiting to buy at extravaganze prices and IW have found themselves with rather too many left overs :rolleyes:

Rentochops
17-08-2008, 01:07 PM
Gawd help us, a quick check of the Sky EPG shows that for our Sunday Afternoon Craft "treat" we must suffer once again, the tat from Craftathon.....
Guess the 72 hour marathon didn't go to well eh? Perhaps people were waiting to buy at extravaganze prices and IW have found themselves with rather too many left overs :rolleyes:

Ahh but we won't see the 4 Day Deal!:D

More next weekend I see! I do like having craft on the TV (otherwise I would be a member of a the wrong Forum), and I do think some of the items have been ok, but I prefer my TV craft to be at intervals.

Wellington
18-08-2008, 10:06 PM
I prefer my TV craft to be at intervals.

Definitely - I like watching C&C (no! Really! I bet that shocked you all :D) but it was much more fun when the live Craft events were something to look forward to with a bit of hype, rather than every other week.

PGK
22-08-2008, 12:23 PM
expect lots of the Marsdens

Rentochops
22-08-2008, 12:47 PM
Hi PGK, welcome to the Forum!

Phree
22-08-2008, 02:55 PM
Welcome to the forum PKG. Tho my first post was about last week's "Best of Craftathon show". Thank god this Sunday should be a lot more interesting ..... Joanna Sheen during the 2pm to 4pm live slot!

Jeanette
22-08-2008, 03:34 PM
Hi PGK and welcome to the Forum!

turquoise
22-08-2008, 07:31 PM
I settled down on Sunday to watch some craft only to be disapointed that it was the craftathon revisited, looking forward to Joanna on Sunday.