PDA

View Full Version : The "ecraft" by Craftwell

anna_fran
25-11-2009, 09:44 AM
Anyone who likes their Cricut or any other electronic die cutting machines should check this out. It has a definite 'next generation' feel to it. No cutting mat needed, no different blades required, cuts through all kinds of media - including grunge paper, takes paper width's up to 12" and any (yes any) length you like. Like the Cricut it can be used independently from your PC (but I think it needs to be attached to a PC for initial setup), it is windows compatible only atm but they are working on a mac version of the software. The ecraft should be available in the US from about now and in the UK from the New Year. If it's all it's cracked up to be I'm very excited, anyway check it out.

http://www.craftwellusa.com/pages/products

kriskros
25-11-2009, 09:59 AM
Looks good, but no way would I be able to have it. Am still spending loads of money on my cricut and its add-ons!!!!!!

Lioness
25-11-2009, 10:10 AM
Looks interesting. I wonder how it compares to the Pazzles which seems to be able to take all kinds of media including rubber?

viv
01-12-2009, 12:44 PM
Thanks for this Anna-Fran. I am put off by all the add-ons/cartridges etc...of the current electronic die cutters. Have been "eyeing" the Robo lite on C&C but have been waiting for flexi pay on it. Now I shall wait for the ecraft.

Thanks again for this very useful and timely post.

JanTheNan
01-12-2009, 05:25 PM
It looks good but I've just been fortunate enough to get a Pazzles so better not desire anything else.