PDA

View Full Version : Another one!!!

Pam
25-11-2009, 09:11 PM
I found this one quite hard to do. Sewing dark colours on black wasn't easy on the eyes.

The second one was taken with a flash.

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k158/PamE24/P1060709.jpg

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k158/PamE24/P1060711.jpg

Millburn
25-11-2009, 10:38 PM
that is just :) :) :) stunning; but then I'm a cat person

Sandra
25-11-2009, 10:59 PM
Brilliant!!
I've still got to finish my twins cross stitch birth sampler and they're four and a half now!

craftycat
26-11-2009, 06:17 AM
that is sooooooooooooooo gorgeous. Another cat person here!

Did you know that when stitching on dark counted thread having a light piece of fabric behind (taking care not to stitch into that too) makes life much easier.

budgie
26-11-2009, 07:37 AM
That is gorgeous!

Anne
26-11-2009, 09:01 AM
Just lovely, Pam.

Little Jan
26-11-2009, 09:12 AM
Wow thats lovely. My daughter wants to get cross stich made up from a picture of Ruby but she wants me to do it,:cheeky: but unfortunalty, even with my glasses on I doubt I'd be able to do it and having been diagnosed with osteoporosis :sad:I'm sorry I'm saving my fingers for my card making LOL:tongue:

Wellington
26-11-2009, 11:53 AM
Pam those are indeed absolutely, jaw droppingly stunning *applause* I've only done those couple of small patterns before, I had no idea you could get black fabric stuff (aida?).

gill71
26-11-2009, 02:14 PM
what a beautiful kitten and xstitch - really lovely Pam.:heart:

Spendsloads
27-11-2009, 07:17 AM
Gorgeous cross stitch Pam. I think I have that kit - it's called Max's Moon by the now defunct Kinetic Stitching. Might get round to stitching it myself one day... maybe when I retire in 25 years or so!

Pam
29-11-2009, 05:05 PM
Thank you everyone.

Brilliant!!
I've still got to finish my twins cross stitch birth sampler and they're four and a half now!

lol Sandra, I think my cross stitch kits have been have been in the cuoboard longer than that.

that is sooooooooooooooo gorgeous. Another cat person here!

Did you know that when stitching on dark counted thread having a light piece of fabric behind (taking care not to stitch into that too) makes life much easier.

Hi craftycat. I did stitch it with white behind it(a white lappy desk type of thing), it did make it a bit easier but the aida was quite fine so the holes were very small. lol

Gorgeous cross stitch Pam. I think I have that kit - it's called Max's Moon by the now defunct Kinetic Stitching. Might get round to stitching it myself one day... maybe when I retire in 25 years or so!

That's the one Spendsloads, well spotted. I honestly don't know how long I've had that one. Went off cross stitching when I started card making but can't do much of that at the moment so went back to xstitch. lol

There was a lot of backstitch in this one which I quite enjoyed doing.