PDA

View Full Version : Master Craft Builder

Alice3_2009
03-12-2009, 04:50 PM
Had this for my birthday.

Watched the tutorial and just had a little go at it but apart from the cookie cutters, I'm not so sure that there's loads on it for £30.

If MCS added the "arges" they'd have the whole kaboodle cracked with their system I think!

Anyone else got it and what do you think?

budgie
03-12-2009, 04:52 PM
Not been tempted by that one. I only ever bought one of theirs, a Christmas one, and I have only used it once. Not really impressed.

Rentochops
03-12-2009, 10:35 PM
I must say Nigel and Hazel were amongst the first with some of the 'ages' - but I have never been tempted by Master Card Builder - to much faffing, they seem to frown on click and print - but I quite like to do that tbh. The only thing I will do is to use the snapshot tool in Adobe to print single images (thanks to Debbie Moore for that one).

I do like the look of Paws and Claws - but at £20 squid I'll only try and get this on ebay for under £15.

Alice3_2009
04-12-2009, 10:40 AM
Made up some inserts BUT the measuring tool doesn't fit along the full sides of pages, so how can you find halfway? I just did it by guesswork. Yet I'm sure when I watched on TV it showed half a card?????????

I can't find an edit text tool either, which is annoying when you've made the text too big and have to type it all out again.

Just simple basics...but missing

Alice3_2009
04-12-2009, 10:47 AM
I must say Nigel and Hazel were amongst the first with some of the 'ages' - but I have never been tempted by Master Card Builder - to much faffing, they seem to frown on click and print - but I quite like to do that tbh. The only thing I will do is to use the snapshot tool in Adobe to print single images (thanks to Debbie Moore for that one).

How did she do that? I snapshot, copy and import into PSP as a new image. Is there a quicker way?

I'm glad you understood what I meant by arges... it's that b English language thing again!

I was also disappointed with the decoupage as all you can do is outline part of the image and print it x times, not blank it out.

It's time these programmes moved forward a bit more before they give it the all singing and dancing, best programme ever, fanfare. Back to PSP and paint then!

Rentochops
04-12-2009, 12:42 PM
How did she do that? I snapshot, copy and import into PSP as a new image. Is there a quicker way?

I'm glad you understood what I meant by arges... it's that b English language thing again!

I was also disappointed with the decoupage as all you can do is outline part of the image and print it x times, not blank it out.

It's time these programmes moved forward a bit more before they give it the all singing and dancing, best programme ever, fanfare. Back to PSP and paint then!

Hi Alice, you can snapshot - then go straight to ctrl and print - it works a treat!