PDA

View Full Version : Am I allowed to

Debbees
12-12-2009, 08:28 AM
advertise on this forum? wanted to ask before I broke any rules! LOL

Looking forward to getting the reply I want!

hugs
Debs

budgie
12-12-2009, 08:47 AM
Not sure of the rules Debs, but I think you have to be a sponsor to advertise. You could check with Graham.

pyjama princess
12-12-2009, 09:04 AM
Hi Debs. Yes you do have to be a sponsor to advertise your own products - someone else asked a while back.
I know you probably want to tell us all about your CD that you've designed. Instead perhaps you could post some piccies of cards you've made with it in the gallery.Then if people want to know more they could pm you. What do you think peeps - do you think this would be an acceptable work around?

I'd love to buy one Debs, can you pm me some piccies if the above doesn't get the go ahead?

Hugs Pamela

Debbees
12-12-2009, 09:06 AM
ROFL I thank you Pamela! And yes.. you are quite right the CD and the downloads too... have to shoot out at the moment to buy some stamps and bits, but when I get back I will start to sort out my gallery..

Many thanks again.. and take care of you.. been ages since we chatted
hugs mate
xxxxxxx

Rentochops
12-12-2009, 09:42 AM
Agreed Debs - just check with Graham, I wondered where you had been on TV recently:D

Debbees
12-12-2009, 03:50 PM
Thats OK Graham.... totally understand .. will just have to fill my gallery with cards and hope people ask where I got the images from! LOL