PDA

View Full Version : help- regarding the MCS free disc that came with crafts beautiful

angela
09-01-2010, 02:32 PM
Hi I need help please, I have just put the cd-rom in lappy, it asked if I wanted portrait or landscape, so I chose portrait, and that's about it. I don't know which bit to look in to get their artwork, never used an MCS before, it keeps taking me to stuff that's on my lappy:confused:, I don't have a clue what I'm supposed to do, not very computer literate:eek: thanks

budgie
09-01-2010, 02:53 PM
When you have chosen landscape or portrait, you will see the list on the left hand side of the screen. It will automatically highlight a folder called My Artwork. Double click on that and you will find the folders for all the MCS cds you have installed on your computer.

You can use any other jpegs and some other files that you have on your computer, such as your own photos. Just use the listing to locate where you have them saved on your computer.

If you need any more help, just give the helpline a ring. They are very helpful, and it is free.

Alice3_2009
09-01-2010, 03:24 PM
Just make sure that your own images are in a folder

pyjama princess
09-01-2010, 03:58 PM
Very well explained Budgie. Came on to see if I could help but can't improve on your instructions. Let us know how you get on Angela.

angela
09-01-2010, 06:01 PM
aww thanks, I uninstalled it earlier today, but if I get chance tomorow, I'll install it again for a fresh start with it and your advice, ta again