PDA

View Full Version : Little Miss Naughty Scrapbook Page

LynneH
27-01-2010, 01:08 PM
Tru-ella's lovely lilac wedding page inspired me to do this layout. I'd had the idea and the stickers for ages but that's as far as I'd got. Little Miss Naughty sums Maya up perfectly. :D

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o59/LynneH_photos/MissNaughty.jpg

tru-ella
27-01-2010, 01:12 PM
It's lovely Lynne. She looks adorable in the photos and the layout is brilliant.

budgie
27-01-2010, 01:15 PM
Very appropriate name for her me thinks! Lovely page Lynne.

icebubble
27-01-2010, 01:30 PM
Lovely layout Lynne and such an innocent face! :D Both my dogs are partial to my dishwasher too. You need eyes in the back of your head to catch them as they are also very quiet when they want to be.

LoobyLou
27-01-2010, 03:32 PM
Lynne what a gorgeous page and showing Maya off to her best naughty advantage. Love her licking the table! You could just let her loose in that dishwasher and save yourself the power to run it!

*runs and hides as everyone cringes*

Millburn
27-01-2010, 04:15 PM
soooo sweet; made me smile :D ta

Anne
27-01-2010, 05:17 PM
That's a gorgeous page Lynne. I love that piccie of Maya trying to get through the stair gate. :)

Mistyblue
27-01-2010, 05:24 PM
Gorgeous layout Lynne. Maya really is a cutie :D Love the Top Ten List :D

Winspiration
27-01-2010, 06:14 PM
That's brilliant, Lynne :D

juliet
27-01-2010, 06:24 PM
Brilliant pics Lynne, just caught her at the 'right' moment! Well titled page! Love the backing paper. My dog is always right there when I load the dishwasher too. I'm glad he is not the only one.........there too when he hears the fridge door open!!! Hmmmmmm......
Thanks for sharing.
I've been scrapbooking today! I must start one for all my dog pics. Been meaning to since we got him and he is nearly 3 year old now!!! I do so many for other peeps forget about myself!!!

scrappin'granny
27-01-2010, 08:30 PM
Love that one - what a lovely, mischievious face. The LO's rather good too LOL

Rentochops
27-01-2010, 09:47 PM
I thought i had posted as i love it Lynne, what a great idea as well. Some person at work was trying to talk about work to me when i saw this at lunch, then looked up and said "how cute":)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sandra
27-01-2010, 11:16 PM
Fantastic page! I love it!

LynneH
28-01-2010, 09:56 AM
Thank you for all the lovely comments everyone. It's hard to believe that Maya will be a year old on 1st Feb. She is quite a character, it's much easier to get a photo of her being naughty than of her sitting still! At Christmas she learnt how to open doors (as long as they open outwards) so there is no stopping her. She can go out into the garden through the patio door and back in through the kitchen door. I just wish she would learn to close them! :D

Pamela
28-01-2010, 10:22 AM
Lynne what a gorgeous page and showing Maya off to her best naughty advantage. Love her licking the table! You could just let her loose in that dishwasher and save yourself the power to run it!

*runs and hides as everyone cringes*

Love the layout and the colours looks fantastic all brought together.

and Loobylou ewwwww!!!!!!

LynneH
29-01-2010, 04:11 PM
Well she's living up to this LO. I recevied an order from Joanna Sheen this morning. One of the items was some Pinflair glue gel that I've been after trying for ages. I unpacked it all, left it on the dining table and popped upstairs. When I came back down a few minutes later there were teeth marks and punctures al over the tube! Little Miss Naughty strikes again!

LynneH
29-01-2010, 04:13 PM
I forgot to say she rolled in fox poo yesterday. DH suggested I do a scratch and sniff Little Miss Stinky page! :D

satincollie
29-01-2010, 06:43 PM
I forgot to say she rolled in fox poo yesterday.
Wash her with tomato juice then rinse, will rid her of her new perfume :D

LynneH
29-01-2010, 07:24 PM
It's interesting that you should say that Satincollie. Last time she did it she was running around with a friend's dog and they suggested tomato sauce. I didn't actually try it though. I will do it next time as I'm sure it won't be long before she does it again.

LoobyLou
29-01-2010, 08:32 PM
My old dog Tilly used to run down Badgers' setts. I was terrified one was gonna rip her to shreds. If she could find poo to roll in, boy she would be there. She once rolled in a dead frog, I cannot begin to tell you how that stuck to her fur! EEEEEKKKKKK