PDA

View Full Version : Think even Rainbowwand wouldn't want these

Mistyblue
09-02-2010, 11:05 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270321262448&category=160739&ssPageName=ADME:B:SEMK:US:SHOWI&emailtemplateid=19988025&sellerid=RiQT1QfV9O21rnPdylIoIA==&buyerid=FpRekKD1aqDaBlzxz2PPtw==&refid=store

Urrgghh, I couldn't even touch those :eek:

Rainbowwand
09-02-2010, 11:07 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270321262448&category=160739&ssPageName=ADME:B:SEMK:US:SHOWI&emailtemplateid=19988025&sellerid=RiQT1QfV9O21rnPdylIoIA==&buyerid=FpRekKD1aqDaBlzxz2PPtw==&refid=store

Urrgghh, I couldn't even touch those :eek:

eww creepy things, you are right, no i wouldnt want them :eek:

budgie
09-02-2010, 11:20 AM
don't like that spider!:eek::eek::eek:

LoobyLou
09-02-2010, 11:30 AM
Weird. You know that feeling where someone walks over your grave? I went to check out the link and whilst I was looking at that spider it happened. Could we have a governmental health warning on the next scary link please? :D

pyjama princess
09-02-2010, 03:03 PM
I second that LoobyLou. I HATE spiders - should have know better and not clicked on link. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mistyblue
09-02-2010, 03:06 PM
I HATE spiders as well, sorry ladies :eek:

budgie
09-02-2010, 03:40 PM
My budgies don't like spiders either. Twice I have been woken up in the middle of the night by the poor little beggars, when a spider has moved into their cage. They were petrified. I had to come down (took me aged cos I was so stiff and in a lot of pain!), and the first time, I couldn't tell what was wrong. I ended up having to stay down with they for ages. Next morning I found out why. They were all clinging to the top of the cage, with their heads tilted sideways so the could watch the bliddy thing! Guess who had to shift it!:eek:

Then about 3 months later, same thing. This time I saw what had scared them, so I sqwished it with a spoon and went back to bed!;)

Wellington
09-02-2010, 04:08 PM
An old neighbour at my parents' couldn't even say the word 'spider' she was so phobic. She had to call them 'thingies'. She nearly missed our bus to work once over cos she opened her front door & the early morning sunlight was bouncing off a beautiful display of dew-dropped silks back & forth all up the garden path; she had to go the [longer] back way to get out

budgie
09-02-2010, 05:03 PM
An old neighbour at my parents' couldn't even say the word 'spider' she was so phobic. She had to call them 'thingies'. She nearly missed our bus to work once over cos she opened her front door & the early morning sunlight was bouncing off a beautiful display of dew-dropped silks back & forth all up the garden path; she had to go the [longer] back way to get out

That reminded me of a friend of my dads. He used to ring my dad and ask him to come and remove a 'little chappie'. My dad must be daft, cos he used to go, and he lived about 4 miles away and my dad doesn't drive!:eek:

Millburn
09-02-2010, 06:49 PM
they'd be great for little boys cards, hide them :D in amongst things

Mistyblue
09-02-2010, 07:05 PM
they'd be great for little boys cards, hide them :D in amongst things

Now that is scary, they are always hiding here until they see me, then they decide to run straight towards me :eek:

Millburn
09-02-2010, 10:04 PM
I'm sorry; :o I know how most peeps are frightened of spiders, but at Uni I was a part of the "spiders gang" and spent 6 months with a plastic spider on my hand, and; whilst I'm not sure I could handle a black-widow, I'm not scared, and having bought up 2 wee boys :) I know that "hidden" spiders would still make them laugh

craftycat
10-02-2010, 08:14 AM
shaking, shaking. PLEASE a fright warning on the original post. I have very bad problems with spiders, worse with certain things that wiggle around and mentioned in the Garden of Eden - yep that bad they are "they who must not be named"

Shepherdess
10-02-2010, 01:22 PM
Ooh that big 8 legged beastie has given me the shivers, I don't think I could even touch the stamp, why would anyone want a stamp of one of those things.

Mistyblue
10-02-2010, 06:26 PM
Ooh that big 8 legged beastie has given me the shivers, I don't think I could even touch the stamp, why would anyone want a stamp of one of those things.

Those were exactly my thoughts Shepherdess :confused: