PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another Craft Day

barney
29-08-2008, 07:10 PM
Just noticed that there is yet another Craft Day, starting next Tuesday.

I wonder what it could be ?????

1. Michele Marsden
2. My Studio CD

It used to be nice to have a Craft Day, but now that they have one nearly every week, they seem to have lost their appeal. Don't know if it's just me ??

Barney x

Jeanette
29-08-2008, 07:13 PM
No surprise there then!

Wellington
29-08-2008, 09:20 PM
I'd be happier with just a POTD each week like they used to do - with maybe a Craft Day every 4-6weeks for something to look forward to.

maisie*daisy
30-08-2008, 10:12 AM
If they keep doing free P&P every week we wont need to stock up on essentials as we will just be able to order during each craft day lol

Jeanette
30-08-2008, 03:02 PM
If they keep doing free P&P every week we wont need to stock up on essentials as we will just be able to order during each craft day lol

Thats very true md! ;)

Mary
30-08-2008, 08:22 PM
I have found the craft days very samey and boring because they are on so often.

Dips
31-08-2008, 06:37 AM
Hello Mary and welcome! You'll find you are in good company here as we do tend to give old Create and Craft (or CAC as it is not so affectionately known on here:D) a fairly hard time (fully justified though).

missusnobby
31-08-2008, 10:11 PM
there was a time when I used to think, 'ooh goody a craft day - how exciting!!' :D
now on CAC when it's virtually every week, I think 'oh not again - how boring' :(

I do actually like watching crafting on telly as it's often amusing, and can also be educational. Even someone as dim as me has by now worked out how to decoupage, and also how to put a cd in the drawer. On the subject of cd's, I'm with Joanna Sheen on this one I WANT TO CRAFT, NOT FIDDLE WITH MY BLIDDY PUTER AAAARGH :mad:

It's a shame really, but hey I guess they must be making tons of money so what do they care?:confused:

blarf
01-09-2008, 07:31 AM
MM is on on Sept 15th according to her website (which has some nice tips on making her ridiculously complicated cards BTW).