PDA

View Full Version : What is the best Craft Stamper deal

Pamela
10-03-2010, 08:25 AM
Hi can anyone please help I used to subscribe the Craft Stamper a few years ago and was wondering where the best subscription deal is at them moment or where best to subscribe.

Thanks in advance

Mothership
10-03-2010, 09:32 AM
The deal at the moment is very good. This is the free stamp plate this month http://www.graphicus.co.uk/product/356/ua4sp0290/patchwork-butterfly-unmounted-rubber-stamp-themeplate.html

If you do a direct debit payment it went up this month to £10.50 a quarter, which is still quiet a saving on the cover price which has just risen to £4.25 (£51 pa.)

If you have had a previous subscription just ring their subscription hotline 01684 588599 and you can renew on the phone, this is how I did it last month and got two Elusive Image plates.

Doing it on direct debit mean that it will not stop at the end of the year as it would with a credit card. So in order to get another free stamp set you would need to cancel the direct debit with your bank after at least 4 payments and then resubscribe.

Here endeth the lesson :bandit:

Pamela
10-03-2010, 09:36 AM
Mothership thanks for your reply. can I phone them up for a new subscription. Many thanks
Pamela

LoobyLou
10-03-2010, 11:21 AM
You can Pamela, last month's offer was three sheets of stamps from EI. I think. I can't find my mag to check, but there was link on here to it I believe. I also believe you can pick which offer you want from this month's offer above and the one from last month which I can't completely remember.

Pamela
10-03-2010, 02:48 PM
Thanks Looby, I now have a copy of craft stamper, I still have loads of old copies I never thow out craft mags. I am away to have a read at it with a coffee and biccy and justifly what i spent on ink pads and pro markers at the secc

sheilaj
10-03-2010, 03:18 PM
don't think you can pick, the offer seems to have an expiry date on it. I have just subscribed rather than DD'd the saving is less but i can get another offer when i resubscribe rather than faffing around having to cancel the DD

angela
10-03-2010, 03:28 PM
I subscribed last week, £10.50 every 3 months plus the elusive images large butterfly plate, it arrived today and is gorgeous, go for it pamela x

LoobyLou
10-03-2010, 04:21 PM
When I suscribed, (the sugar nellies were on offer) the nice young man offered me that deal or the one from the previous month, so maybe it depends when in the month you ring to subscribe?

sheilaj
10-03-2010, 04:49 PM
maybe it depends if they still have stock of the previous month's offer too...did mine online so no chance to chat up ...I mean chat to nice young men

budgie
10-03-2010, 04:59 PM
I did mine online too, but someone rang me up to chat, a nice young man. Wanted to know if I wanted to set up a direct debit instead of paying for the year upfront, so I could save money. Trouble is when I have set up DDs before, I tend to carry on getting it, even if I would really prefer to change to something else, can't do with the hassle.

sheilaj
10-03-2010, 06:07 PM
me too, I want to choose at the end of the year!

craftycat
11-03-2010, 12:26 PM
I'm another one who can't stand the hassle of DDs. I'm tempted just to order each month from one of the card crafting sites I order from anyway. Trouble is of course you don't get the subscription goodies.

sheilaj
11-03-2010, 12:29 PM
I just had my call from the nice young man. he checked that it would be okay to start the sub with May and did I want binders, metioned the option of DD but no choice of goodie...nto that i mind, i would have chosen the butterflies anyway