PDA

View Full Version : craftroom workstation - rubbish

lynnieb
10-09-2008, 10:43 AM
how did it win awards? it is awful!

kriskros
10-09-2008, 10:45 AM
I am not very impressed with it either, as you say how on earth did it win awards!!!

Phree
10-09-2008, 11:49 AM
Perhaps the Brown and Cream version sold in the USA is manufactured to a higher standard...... let's face it the Americans tend to NOT put up with bad quality, poor service etc the way we Brits do.

Rentochops
10-09-2008, 01:03 PM
Perhaps the Brown and Cream version sold in the USA is manufactured to a higher standard...... let's face it the Americans tend to NOT put up with bad quality, poor service etc the way we Brits do.

do they like brown and cream - it looked like a bad 70's toy!:D

Phree
10-09-2008, 03:19 PM
do they like brown and cream - it looked like a bad 70's toy!:D

Apparently they do ROC cuz Stephanie was sorta sneering about the colour choice for the American market.... not really very professional IMO as no doubt Helix (is that the right company name?) did their market research before going into production.

Chess
10-09-2008, 05:18 PM
Apparently they do ROC cuz Stephanie was sorta sneering about the colour choice for the American market.... not really very professional IMO as no doubt Helix (is that the right company name?) did their market research before going into production.

Have to admit I would struggle to put "Stephanie" and "professional" in the same sentence, particularly after having run through Sunday's 2 hour show where she and Nigel spent so much time in their "craft husband and wife" act that they virtually ignored the guest, Christine Bell. She's had a rough time recently, with the number of her shows that have been cut for upsells of the day's POTDs etc.

Phree
10-09-2008, 06:36 PM
Have to admit I would struggle to put "Stephanie" and "professional" in the same sentence, particularly after having run through Sunday's 2 hour show where she and Nigel spent so much time in their "craft husband and wife" act that they virtually ignored the guest, Christine Bell. She's had a rough time recently, with the number of her shows that have been cut for upsells of the day's POTDs etc.

Actually it's quite easy to use those 2 words in the same sentence Chess, you just have to ensure you include a 3rd......... "not" being the 3rd word. Of course I will leave the ordering of those words up to you :D

Chess
10-09-2008, 06:48 PM
Actually it's quite easy to use those 2 words in the same sentence Chess, you just have to ensure you include a 3rd......... "not" being the 3rd word. Of course I will leave the ordering of those words up to you :D

:D:D:D ( I miss the other smilies - ROFL would have been better!!)