PDA

View Full Version : Distress Ink Colours

CraftyK
28-03-2010, 02:41 PM
DD is at last getting into stamping, after about a year and a half of scrapbooking. We had a lovely day at her flat yesterday and she loved the distress inks. Only trouble is I have had to loan out my TH book, so she can try the techniques.

I'd like to get some of the new colours to go with her Easter egg (31 going on 10) ! As she is a 'girlie girl' she would prefer the pinks/purple/pastel colours. I have some of the original colours, so I was wondering if anyone (Budgie ha hum) ! or anyone else who has them would advise me if there is much difference between Worn Lipstick/Spun Sugar/ Victorian Velvet, Tumbled Glass/Broken China, Stormy Sky/Faded Jeans. I'm hoping if I order today I can get them in time. TIA

budgie
28-03-2010, 02:53 PM
spun sugar is a lovely pale pink colour, victorian velvet is a sort of dusky pink colour and I don't have worn lipstick, but i think it is more red than the other two. Tumbled glass is a bit lighter than broken china, faded jeans is a sort of denim blue, and stormy sky is another that I haven't got (yet) but think it is more of a grey blue.

craftycat
28-03-2010, 04:55 PM
Ho hum, some more items for my NEED list now. If I buy many more inkpads I am going to NEED one of those lovely inkpad store systems that Lynne has got. Oh it is sooooo difficult being a crafter.... (not)

CraftyK
28-03-2010, 05:55 PM
Thanks for the info Budgie. I've plumped for Spun Sugar, Victorian Velvet, Tumbled Glass, Milled Lavendar and Vintage Photo, plus a few extras. Now it's down to Rich if I get them by Easter :wonder:

budgie
28-03-2010, 06:19 PM
Thanks for the info Budgie. I've plumped for Spun Sugar, Victorian Velvet, Tumbled Glass, Milled Lavendar and Vintage Photo, plus a few extras. Now it's down to Rich if I get them by Easter :wonder:

If he has them in stock you will def have them before Easter. His delivery is fantastic!