PDA

View Full Version : Email confirmation

Wellington
10-09-2008, 08:58 PM
It's a while since I ordered anything from QVC - but I put the AG stamps on chq hold earlier this evening & logged on a little while back to find an email confirmation of the order from QVC - how long have they been doing that?

SUPERCOOLWILLOW
10-09-2008, 10:03 PM
since about this morning it seems like welly

Rentochops
11-09-2008, 07:00 AM
It's a while since I ordered anything from QVC - but I put the AG stamps on chq hold earlier this evening & logged on a little while back to find an email confirmation of the order from QVC - how long have they been doing that?

yup ordered camorder on Sunday never had that before! My inbox will be busy,

blarf
11-09-2008, 07:59 AM
I ordered those ribbons on waitlist on Tuesday and didn't get an email confirmation.

Jeanette
11-09-2008, 08:07 AM
Just checked my QVC account and I don't have an email address listed. I could add one but do I want a reminder of what I've been buying :D

maisie*daisy
11-09-2008, 07:13 PM
lol especially if the other half reads your emails lol.Its nice to know you ordr has gone through though

Jeanette
11-09-2008, 07:31 PM
lol especially if the other half reads your emails lol.Its nice to know you ordr has gone through though

My OH doesn't know how to check emails thank goodness :rolleyes:

icebubble
11-09-2008, 07:45 PM
My OH doesn't know how to check emails thank goodness :rolleyes:

Result! :D

If they do know their way round a computer it's fingers on buttons ladies and delete them before they notice. :p

Phree
12-09-2008, 04:05 AM
E-mail accounts are a dime-a-dozen from hotmail, yahoo, etc..... and my hubby does not have the pass words to ANY of my e-mail accounts and I have rather a lot of them :D...... so I like e-mail confirmations as I can choose to read the mail in the account I give to QVC, Ideal World and any other craft sellers when hubby is not around to be accidentallly peeking over my shoulder ;)