PDA

View Full Version : Ann Griffin TSV

Prudence2
10-09-2008, 09:13 PM
I emailed AG blog about the missing TSV (I really wanted to know) and this is the answer.:D:D:D

Date: Wed Sep 10 06:26:51 CDT 2008

Sender: "Anna Griffin Customer Service"<customerservice@annagrif

To:
"Prudence Wild"<prudence@pjwild.freeserve.co.uk>

CC:

Subject: Re: Email from the blog

Attach:

View Message Source

Watch Anna in the UK on September 30th for QVC Craft Day, featuring a brand new Holiday Kit you will not want to miss! Visit www.qvcuk.com for more details.
----- Original Message -----
To: info@annagriffin.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 1:14 PM
Subject: Email from the blog

Hi,

I noticed that on the last visit but one to QVC in England, you mentioned a TSV for Christmas, we thought August/September was mentioned.

Greatly enjoyed your anniversary show recently. Quite a few people went through to the studio, including myself, to ask about the TSV we thought was coming, but although we were told the presenter would ask, this did not happen.

Fortunately I bought 3 of the boxes you did last year which were lovely and I have enough for this year= but on a craft blog I subscribe to there has been great debate about the likelihood of the one this year.

Are you able to give us any idea if there will be a Christmas one this year?

Best wishes

Prudence

Jeanette
11-09-2008, 04:43 AM
A very brief reply but at least we know to when to watch for it now. Obviously its not a TSV though, thats strange!!

Rentochops
11-09-2008, 06:54 AM
A very brief reply but at least we know to when to watch for it now. Obviously its not a TSV though, thats strange!!

Are we definite about the Cosmo TSV being that day though?

Spendsloads
11-09-2008, 07:01 AM
It's a shame it doesn't look like it will be a TSV. They have changed craft TSVs a few times in the past - presumbly either because they couldn't get enough stock or another supplier offers them a better deal. Oh well, I imagine I will be buying anyway. Anna Griffin is my greatest weakness... I own 19 of the 33 items that came up in the search I just did for 'Anna Griffin' on the QVC website.

Jeanette
11-09-2008, 07:18 AM
Are we definite about the Cosmo TSV being that day though?

Well its a scrapbooking with RM TSV so I would assume its still CC. The AG item is probably cards so that would have been a DB TSV.

Lots of abbreviations in this post:rolleyes:

icebubble
11-09-2008, 07:31 AM
Lots of abbreviations in this post:rolleyes:

Yep but we all understand you! It's like text talk for crafters. :D

Jeanette
11-09-2008, 08:01 AM
Glad you understood IB!

Just remembered Corrine told us about these 3

587232 Anna Griffin christmas papers and embellishments

587233 Anna Griffin christmas embellishments

587270 Anna Griffin craft bag and embellishments

Wellington
11-09-2008, 10:27 AM
Anna Griffin is my greatest weakness... I own 19 of the 33 items that came up in the search I just did for 'Anna Griffin' on the QVC website.

Where you aware of how much AG stash you had before the search ;) :D

Spendsloads
11-09-2008, 10:47 AM
Sort of Welly, but I had never counted it all up before :eek: and I haven't even considered all the AG stuff I have that QVC doesn't sell anymore...:eek: :eek: :eek:

corrine
11-09-2008, 06:35 PM
I've just checked 587232 Anna Griffin Christmas papers and embellishments on qvc mobile and its now available to buy in two options traditional or modern (no picture yet) and on their website it comes up with the tsv message.

There is also now a picture of 587233 Anna Griffin Christmas embellishments on qvc mobile as well.

I'm confused now as I thought it was definitely Cosmo Cricket - not that it takes much:rolleyes:

Prudence2
29-09-2008, 05:19 PM
Thank you for contacting QVC UK. I have checked our T.V Guide and we have a craft day on Tuesday 30thSeptember. However with regards to Anna Griffin we are unable to say whenher products will be featured on air. If you contact QVC during craft daywe will check through our schedule and advise if any of her product will befeatured. If we can provide any other assistance, please do not hesitate to contactQVC UK

This is the answer I got when asking about the new AG kits I had the email about - very helpful:mad::mad::mad:

GenieDi
29-09-2008, 05:43 PM
That number now has the can't access this info at the moment come up

LorraineJ
29-09-2008, 05:43 PM
Thanks for following this up Prudence. Politely inconclusive IMHO, so the speculation continues.

Jeanette
30-09-2008, 08:58 AM
Pipa just said Anna Griffin was coming up in the next hour!!

Anne
30-09-2008, 09:05 AM
Anna Griffin Christmas Paper & Embellishment Kit

Birthday Price £18.49

QVC Price £23.50

Item Number 587232

Availability In stock

UK P&P £4.45

Bring a little festive spirit to your craft projects with this pack of Christmas papers and embellishments. The set includes 24 sheets of decorative papers, each measuring about 30.5cm x 30.5cm (12" x 12"), 48 epoxy stickers, 16 decorative photo corners, six fabric embellishments, 13 flocked stickers and a pack of ribbons (3.5 yards).

Buttercup
30-09-2008, 09:19 AM
Can't believe they didn't advertise in advance the fact that Anna Griffin was going to be on - but it was a lovely surprise to see her!

luvtocraft
30-09-2008, 09:23 AM
something odd going on with this. It was showing contact customer services earlier even though it was also showing as hotpick for 5pm show. Then i looked again just before 10 and you could see product then suddenly squeezed anna in at beginning of this show. Not sure what they are up to really.