PDA

View Full Version : Elegant Egyptian and more........

Phree
12-09-2008, 03:07 AM
The new Elusive Images Elegant Egyptian themeplate and a also the Eccentric Edwardian can be seen here :

http://artylicious.wordpress.com/2008/09/11/hey-guess-what-new-stamps/

They won't be on the Graphicus web site for a week.....but Welly, you can order by phone :D

I am going to have to wait to get mine tho, cuz I just spent a bomb and hubby is getting a little twitchy aboutas he puts it - the amount of stuff in my stash he has never seen before! Um I guess I need to be a little more circumspect for a while!

Wellington
12-09-2008, 10:02 AM
Just found it before I logged on here :D (I have a set routine of sites I look at everytime I log on - JillCraft, JS, Graphicus & Foilplay & then I come here).

Love 'em. Won't be ordering just yet- need to save some pennies. I was a little taken aback at how much I like the Edwardian plate too, not usually my kinda thing, but I think this plate is fun

nicecupoftea
12-09-2008, 12:28 PM
I really like the Edwardian one - I think hubby might like some of those on his steam train scrapbook pages. Perhaps Glenda might think about doing some trains in the future - I'm sure many ladies may be able to persuade their fellas what a good purchase they would be. ;)