PDA

View Full Version : Oi IW/C&C!!! GET SOME STOCK IN!!!

Wellington
12-09-2008, 01:05 PM
I am getting utterly fed up of seeing pre-recorded shows for which the main featured item doesn't exist in stock - not even on the product listing for that show when it's actually on air!!!!! Not just Out of Stock, it is no longer listed at all.

I have just been watching 'Romantic Roses CD Rom For You' & the only things listed for the show are the papers & foam pads. The item number for the CD Rom doesn't exist online & a swift search under 'Roses' doesn't bring it up either.

I've noticed this a few times over the last few weeks - why are you broadcasting a show about & entitled "Super Shaped Waterfalls" when you have none? Or indeed the waterslide kits or Duo image toppers also featured on that show?

Get your act together - if you're not allowed to flog - sorry, demo - items that have sold out on live shows, I'm pretty much certain you also shouldn't be broadcasting pre-recorded shows where you also have no stock...

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

nicecupoftea
12-09-2008, 01:14 PM
I don't know if I've got the preview show recording or not at the moment but I really don't care either way. This morning I turned over to find that I wasn't recording 'Crafting with Rubber Stamps' anymore but something about ladders! They can't keep to a schedule. If you do order from them it's a game of Russian Roulette if the actual item arrives and you get charged correctly. And I thought crafting was meant to be relaxing...