PDA

View Full Version : Hey Paula (Pascual)

Mothership
28-04-2010, 10:44 AM
Do you know if anyone has your new stamps yet? :mysmilie_503: Did they make the 26th April release?

This is one desperate woman here. I NEED those stamps.:cool2:

Wellington
28-04-2010, 01:34 PM
Do you know if anyone has your new stamps yet? :mysmilie_503: Did they make the 26th April release?

This is one desperate woman here. I NEED those stamps.:cool2:

I ain't Paula, but I've been checking directly on the PI site every bliddy day for several bliddy weeks. There's now no estimated new stock date showing, it just says 'Currently out of stock'....I sooo want these....I just got a sheet of some the slightly older ones from The Glitter Pot, but I really really want the Mix & Match & Big Sentiments sheets.

Mothership
01-05-2010, 09:26 AM
Hi Welly I've been checking for it seems a lifetime too...

Insomnia struck last night and guess what I found? http://www.theglitterpot.co.uk/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=18191 also got the Double Sayings set http://www.theglitterpot.co.uk/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=18193 :mysmilie_500: Mix and Match is still showing as Out Of Stock though.
Why, oh, why over a bank holiday weekend though...

fabyon
01-05-2010, 03:09 PM
I've been wanting these stamps for a while too. QVC had also a set of three (http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.588827) but only with one sheet from Paula, if I'm not wrong. I was hoping QVC to stock all her range though.

Me think I better drop Paula a line asking her to post on this thread.

Mothership
01-05-2010, 03:54 PM
I've been wanting these stamps for a while too. QVC had also a set of three (http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.588827) but only with one sheet from Paula, if I'm not wrong. I was hoping QVC to stock all her range though.

Me think I better drop Paula a line asking her to post on this thread.

The QVC ones are all Paula's check the sidebar on her blog. I've had them a while and my only critism is that whilst they are perfectly formed they are pretty small which is why I've been chasing the Big Sentiments and Double Sayings sets. Looks like ordering them at 3am paid off as they've now sold out at The Glitter Pot.

I've just realised there was a link in your post. I've now looked at it and it's a different set of three to the ones I got which were Circle Tags, All Year Road and Mix and Match. The item number is 589209 but it's now shown as Out Of Stock.

fabyon
02-05-2010, 11:47 PM
Thanks mothership, I've got that out of stock set as I bought before it went on air and sold out pretty quickly.

Paula sent me a very quick email from her mobile as she's got limited internet access but asked me to let you know she's going to find out what's going on with stock's level and will post as soon as her internet access is restored and she has more news from Personal Impressions.

Wellington
04-05-2010, 11:00 AM
We've been away this weekend & then the lappy crashed so this the first time I've got online since Friday - to find those sheets OOS at The GlitterPot :sad: :headbang: Oh well, I shall just have to keep checking. Paula has put some links to stockists on her blog BTW...

paulapascual
14-05-2010, 01:06 PM
This is becoming quite a saga. Anyway, just the heads up that the QVC has right now in stock the kit containing All year Round (not available at the minute anywhere else) Mix and Match and Circle Tags. I will be insisting on PI to release All Year Round to the shops in the next release but I am not sure when that will be!.
The QVC kit number is 589209.

Princess4Wiz
15-05-2010, 04:13 PM
This is becoming quite a saga. Anyway, just the heads up that the QVC has right now in stock the kit containing All year Round (not available at the minute anywhere else) Mix and Match and Circle Tags. I will be insisting on PI to release All Year Round to the shops in the next release but I am not sure when that will be!.
The QVC kit number is 589209.

I've had these on waitlist since February Paula and they finally came today :happy: :grin:

Your stamps are BEAUTIFUL and I'd like to thank you for sharing your incredible talent with us all!

Now even I can make lovely stamped images instead of the mess I used to get into!

Kind regards,
Beth.