PDA

View Full Version : Where is Phree

Pamela
20-05-2010, 12:42 PM
Can anyone tell me. I haven't seen Phree about on the site. Is she ok. I think her knowledge of inks and stamping is very much appreciated.
If you read this Phree I hope you are well and hope to see you about soon.

Rentochops
20-05-2010, 12:44 PM
Can anyone tell me. I haven't seen Phree about on the site. Is she ok. I think her knowledge of inks and stamping is very much appreciated.
If you read this Phree I hope you are well and hope to see you about soon.

Phree left the forum for a bit and then came back - but she appears to have gone again, her shifts changed in her job and a few other things, I would love to see her come back! I hope she got her Tim Holtz TSV eventually!

Fabs do you know?

We have noticed Anne is no longer a member now - Anne if you are reading this - you will be missed!

fabyon
20-05-2010, 12:57 PM
She's fine and as ROC already said has new shifts. I let her know you've asked about her ! :)

Little Jan
20-05-2010, 01:03 PM
I have noticed that Anne has gone too

icebubble
20-05-2010, 01:04 PM
I also miss seeing Phree on the forum and think it is a shame that Anne appears to have gone as well.

LynneH
20-05-2010, 01:09 PM
I'm not the most observant person, and although I'd noticed Anne wasn't posting as much, I hadn't realised that she'd left. :sad:

Pamela
20-05-2010, 01:33 PM
She's fine and as ROC already said has new shifts. I let her know you've asked about her ! :)
Not trying to pry Fab it's just any input she had was always very useful and noticed I hadn't seen her.

fabyon
20-05-2010, 01:45 PM
Not trying to pry Fab it's just any input she had was always very useful and noticed I hadn't seen her.

I hear ya, and she's a mine of information about inks and rubber stamping !

Pamela
20-05-2010, 01:55 PM
I hear ya, and she's a mine of information about inks and rubber stamping !

Sure is come back ink lady:blush:

Prudence2
20-05-2010, 02:59 PM
There has been nothing added to her blog for a very long time. Perhaps her interest has been lost for a while.

sugarplum
20-05-2010, 03:14 PM
:sad: I miss Phree too

Dips
20-05-2010, 05:39 PM
I heard from Phree just the other day and she is still very much in crafty mode. I think she just has other demands on her time at the mo. It has to be said, that sometimes a good friend on here needs a break away, but most make their way back at some point!

budgie
20-05-2010, 05:41 PM
I heard from Phree just the other day and she is still very much in crafty mode. I think she just has other demands on her time at the mo. It has to be said, that sometimes a good friend on here needs a break away, but most make their way back at some point!

Did she say if she ever got her Tim Holtz tsv? I do hope she did after all that hassle!:whew:

CraftyRich
20-05-2010, 05:48 PM
Did she say if she ever got her Tim Holtz tsv? I do hope she did after all that hassle!:whew:

When she was buying the new Distress inks off us I think she mentioned that she was waiting for a refund so I'm guessing the answer is no...

Phree
20-05-2010, 06:16 PM
Hi folks Fab mailed me to drop in, sorry I have not been reading CT much these days as I find it easier to avoid temptation if I don't peek in so often. Never did get that Tim Holtz TSV - bliddy courier fraudulently claimed to have delivered the replacement on another of my working days, so I guess QVC have lost my custom now because I just don't think they care about the fact their courier service is so shoddy.

Anyow I am still in the land of the living, not been crafting so much with the new job and stuff but trying to get going again with a project that will take me a week or 2 to complete. Training is getting easier at work - hard to get my fuzzy old brain working again after all these years but finally I am finding it easier to take in the stuff I have been learning - while it may not be true to say you can't teach an old dog new tricks, this is one old dog who KNOWS it was easier to learn new stuff when she was younger dog ;)

budgie
20-05-2010, 06:33 PM
Nice to hear from you Phree. What a pain never getting your tsv after all that. Don't know why they couldn't send it by post, it was only a small box, then at least if you were out you could have picked it up yourself or arranged a redelivery. I agree about learning new things being harder than when you were young. It took me ages to get back into learning when I did my degree. I am still amazed that I managed to do it!

kitten_with_claws
20-05-2010, 06:33 PM
Hi Phree - sorry to hear you never did get your T.H .TSV! :down:
Ah well, karma will catch up with said courier at some point.......hopefully! lol

Glad to hear new job is going well though & you can teach an old dog new tricks - like creation (as John Hammond said on Jurassic Park), learning is also (at least partly due to!) an 'act of sheer will'.......! lol

LoobyLou
20-05-2010, 08:32 PM
Sorry to hear that you still missed out on the S!r T!m TSV, that's a real shame. If you can find the time just pop in occasionally to let us know you are okay and we will be happy to see you.

Pamela
21-05-2010, 06:34 AM
Nice to hear you are ok, I know what you mean, pop on here for a minute or two then you can be one for an hrs. Good luck with the new job. It takes my brain a bit to warm up, that and the fact I have the attention span of a raisin if I'm not interested.

Looking forward to seeing some of your Crafty creations when you get the time