26-09-2008, 11:00 AM
now showing ( without any photo) as 587461 choice between rose or blue
£26.74 + P&p

icebubble
26-09-2008, 11:29 AM
Thanks sandy317. Now do I need it or not? Decisions, decisions. :D

SUPERCOOLWILLOW
26-09-2008, 11:32 AM
quoteing the email i got it says "Our guests, including Rosemary Merry, Dawn Bibby and Nancy Hill, are the icing on the cake - and the cherry on top is our magnificent Today's Special Value, The Cosmo Cricket Paper Crafting and Home Décor Kit. The kit has a sweet, vintage feel to it too, so it's perfect for showcasing your special memories."

sounds nice

Jeanette
26-09-2008, 12:04 PM
Thanks Sandy317. What a great price! I've just had a card through the post for Craft Day showing some of the CC kit

LynneH
26-09-2008, 12:06 PM
Oops, one just fell into my basket.

Thanks Sandy.

Rentochops
26-09-2008, 12:52 PM
Thanks sandy317. Now do I need it or not? Decisions, decisions. :D

I didn't like it, but going on my past record I probably will change my mind and get it!

Jeanette
26-09-2008, 02:14 PM
Here's a link to the email

http://www.qvcuk.com/craftday_email.html

Rose
26-09-2008, 05:16 PM
I ordered it this morning :)

Jeanette
29-09-2008, 07:06 AM
Bought 1 on Saturday for a Christmas present. It seems to be flying already from what I have read on so many forums. I was worried it was going to sell out before the morning show and I don't think I will be awake at midnight!

Competa
29-09-2008, 08:35 AM
Lots of inspirational ideas for the TSV on Cosmos' site. Here:

http://cosmocricket.com/

Buttercup
29-09-2008, 09:25 AM
Sorry to be really thick.....but if you want to order from QVC UK Mobile, do you have to have an internet accessible mobile? (I don't). I can get on the website, but when I click on 'place order' I get an error message thing, so am just wondering how others are ordering?

Jeanette
29-09-2008, 09:27 AM
Sorry to be really thick.....but if you want to order from QVC UK Mobile, do you have to have an internet accessible mobile? (I don't). I can get on the website, but when I click on 'place order' I get an error message thing, so am just wondering how others are ordering?

I ordered mine on the QVCUKMobile website with no problems. Hope you get yours soon

Buttercup
29-09-2008, 10:28 AM
Ah, that's interesting. Oh well, I've ordered on good old QCut instead!

DianaDreads
29-09-2008, 12:58 PM
Well I've gone for it and ordered too - as I pay by cheque I've lost tsvs in the past as they've sold mine out from under me rather than wait for the cheque to arrive and I daren't miss this.
I'm NOT buying anything else as I'm still sick of Basso but I weakened for Cosmo Cricket :rolleyes:

slinky cat
29-09-2008, 01:50 PM
Does anyone know if they will be offering the Christmas option on pre-order?

Jeanette
29-09-2008, 05:32 PM
Picture now showing on QVCUKMobile.com

SUPERCOOLWILLOW
29-09-2008, 11:30 PM
Cosmo Cricket 2 Albums in Storage Box with 48 Papers,Cards & Embellishments
Item Number: 587461
QVC Price £32.25
Today's Special Value Price £26.74
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

This Cosmos Cricket kit provides card-making and scrapbooking essentials, and for the first time we're offering a kit with projects for making home decor accents such as photo frames, banners and photo cubes. Whether you're an expert crafter or just starting, this amazing kit contains all you need to create a wealth of beautiful handmade crafts! It includes papers, cards, albums, storage boxes and embellishments - everything in the kit complements each other, and has a pretty vintage feel that's a top trend in crafting. Choose from Blue or Pink kits.

Rose
30-09-2008, 12:53 PM
Does anyone know if they will be offering the Christmas option on pre-order?

I have heard that although we aren't getting the Christmas option this time, we may get it at some time in the future :)

barney
30-09-2008, 07:37 PM
I ordered mine on the QVCUKMobile website with no problems. Hope you get yours soon

Jeanette,

Sorry to be a pain, but I would if you could help me please.

I wanted to order this the other via the QVCUKMobile website (didn't like the idea of doing it over my mobile), like yourself but I've never done it before and wondered if you could help me for future orders.

I know that you put the item number in the search box and then press place an order. It then comes up where you enter your membership number and then pin number (I stop after that).

What happens next ? Do you have to enter your card details or does it come up like on QCut the last four digits of your card.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

B x

Jeanette
02-10-2008, 05:48 PM
My TSV has arrived. Its bloomin gorgeous, why didn't I get myself one? :roll:

sheilaj
02-10-2008, 06:46 PM
Jeanette,

Sorry to be a pain, but I would if you could help me please.

I wanted to order this the other via the QVCUKMobile website (didn't like the idea of doing it over my mobile), like yourself but I've never done it before and wondered if you could help me for future orders.

I know that you put the item number in the search box and then press place an order. It then comes up where you enter your membership number and then pin number (I stop after that).

What happens next ? Do you have to enter your card details or does it come up like on QCut the last four digits of your card.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

B x

yup, you get a drop down list to choose what card to pay on, if you have only registered one then you just get the one choice, then you continue and it says you are about to order then you confirm and Robert is your father's brother....bit too easy really:rolleyes:
I used to do it over my phone the same way but now don't have that facility (saving money on mobile bill!)

icebubble
02-10-2008, 06:52 PM
My TSV has arrived. Its bloomin gorgeous, why didn't I get myself one? :roll:

Glad it arrived so quickly and that you're pleased with it. Can't you keep that and find another present? :D

Jeanette
02-10-2008, 07:05 PM
Glad it arrived so quickly and that you're pleased with it. Can't you keep that and find another present? :D

That sounds very tempting IB. ;)

icebubble
02-10-2008, 10:14 PM
Well you are the Temptress!

Rose
02-10-2008, 10:26 PM
My TSV arrived yesterday - it's fab:D

Jeanette
03-10-2008, 07:07 AM
Well you are the Temptress!

I may have to surrender that title soon as I've not been living up to it recently:D

SUPERCOOLWILLOW
03-10-2008, 11:41 AM
I may have to surrender that title soon as I've not been living up to it recently:D

lol Jeanette is it me who your talkin about lol

icebubble
03-10-2008, 11:47 AM

Well get on with it you've work to do.

Lol at SCW. :D

Jeanette
03-10-2008, 11:54 AM
lol Jeanette is it me who your talkin about lol

Not at all SCW. I've just been extremely busy in the past month. Birthdays, holiday, wedding and poorly children have taken up my time :)

Jeanette
03-10-2008, 11:54 AM
Well get on with it you've work to do.

Lol at SCW. :D

I'll see what I can do;)

icebubble
03-10-2008, 11:55 AM
My tsv has just arrived and it's gorgeous. I'm impressed with the quick delivery from QVC as I usually have to wait much longer.

There is so much in the kit and the colours are lovely and quite different from what I already have. The quality of the cardstock is superb and very thick. This is my first Cosmo Cricket purchase and I'm very pleased with it.

Jeanette
03-10-2008, 11:57 AM
My tsv has just arrived and it's gorgeous. I'm impressed with the quick delivery from QVC as I usually have to wait much longer.

There is so much in the kit and the colours are lovely and quite different from what I already have. The quality of the cardstock is superb and very thick. This is my first Cosmo Cricket purchase and I'm very pleased with it.

I'll second everything you just said!! Which colour did you go for IB? I went for the Rose and its so much nicer than it looked on screen

SUPERCOOLWILLOW
03-10-2008, 12:00 PM
lol just thought i`d join in lol

icebubble
03-10-2008, 12:03 PM
I went for the blue as I liked the look of the heavily patterned floral albums. It's good to know that the rose set is lovely too as I found it difficult to choose. I'm usually better off if I don't have an option as I have been known to dither!

The box the albums are stored in is sturdy and I like the way they've put a dividing piece in between to make two individual sections. To me that shows they didn't skimp on the quality.

Are you keeping it Jeanette? :)

icebubble
03-10-2008, 12:03 PM
lol just thought i`d join in lol

Feel free the more the merrier. :)

Jeanette
03-10-2008, 12:10 PM
Are you keeping it Jeanette? :)

I'm undecided at the moment IB. The reason I didn't get myself one is because we spent sooooooo much money last month that I really need to watch the pennies. I have usually started my crimbo shopping by now just to spread the cost but have been too occupied with other things.

sheilaj
03-10-2008, 12:25 PM
want mine NOW!!!!!!!!!!

icebubble
03-10-2008, 12:27 PM
I know what you mean this starts to become a very expensive time of year. Very good idea to start shopping to spread the cost I've decided to do that for the first time. If you keep it I hope you enjoy it and if you don't there are always lovely crafting things just around the corner. x

LynneH
03-10-2008, 12:56 PM
I've got my TSV. I LOVE it! I think it has to be my favourite craft TSV. There is so much for the money too.

Go on Jeanette, keep it. You know you want to. LOL!

Jeanette
03-10-2008, 01:14 PM
Go on Jeanette, keep it. You know you want to. LOL!

Naughty naughty Lynne;) Maybe I will:eek:

LynneH
03-10-2008, 01:17 PM
It would be rude not to. :D

Jeanette
03-10-2008, 01:19 PM
It would be rude not to. :D

Really? :rolleyes:

icebubble
03-10-2008, 01:24 PM
I think we're nagging her into it. ;)

Boris Bear
03-10-2008, 01:47 PM
want mine NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Me too! And I want the pyjamas that I ordered on Saturday. And the cat scrapbook I ordered on Tuesday.

LynneH
03-10-2008, 02:06 PM
I think we're nagging her into it. ;)

DH says I'm great at nagging! :D

Jeanette
03-10-2008, 02:42 PM
DH says I'm great at nagging! :D

I do have willpower, just not a lot ;)

Sandra
03-10-2008, 03:35 PM
My Tsv's arrived about an hour ago..... off to have a looksie!:D

icebubble
03-10-2008, 03:38 PM
I do have willpower, just not a lot ;)

Well you've got more than me then I'm very weak. :rolleyes:

sheilaj
03-10-2008, 05:06 PM
its arrived!!!! and its lovely nice heavy quality and IMO the colours IRL are nicer than on TV....also arrived is my Bind it all and the latest ver of paintshop pro.....lucky my DH is a lovely man!!!

DianaDreads
03-10-2008, 09:54 PM
WOW, qvc impressed me on every level this time - mine was ordered Tues aft, marked as shipped on the 1st and arrived today!
It's so gorgeous (the 'official' blue one - can't wait to visit my folks and collect the unofficial pink one!) and I've done lots of stroking already :rolleyes:

Shepherdess
03-10-2008, 11:21 PM
Make sure you check it properly, someone on another forum didn't have a LOVE banner they had a LOVL banner instead.