Tru-ella
Satincollie
Millie
Little Jan
Angela
Marzipan
Princess4Wiz
Wellington

Hope thats ok, i think it should be, let me know if its not though, enjoy the swap :happy:

any questions just ask,

Wellington
06-07-2010, 11:19 PM
Um, this might sound a teeny bit silly, but I just sent my June swap to KWC - I mean, I don't mind if she doesn't, but she might want a bit of variety :wink:

kitten_with_claws
06-07-2010, 11:37 PM
Um, this might sound a teeny bit silly, but I just sent my June swap to KWC - I mean, I don't mind if she doesn't, but she might want a bit of variety :wink:

I don't mind Welly, why would I - & with an average of 10 people in the swaps, you'd be making another card for me at some point.......! x

Wellington
07-07-2010, 12:11 AM
OK! I'll go for something totally different then LOL

Little Jan
07-07-2010, 11:42 AM
well my card is ready to go but I will hang on in case Rainbowwand changes the list

Wellington
07-07-2010, 01:57 PM
It's OK LJ, the list doesn't need to be changed cos Kitten says she's happy to get another card from me this month :-)

Rainbowwand
07-07-2010, 06:31 PM

Oops sorry, and would you belive i am supposed to have checked these, how on earth did i manage to miss just last months?

Rainbowwand
07-07-2010, 06:33 PM
I don't mind Welly, why would I - & with an average of 10 people in the swaps, you'd be making another card for me at some point.......! x

Many thanks kitten i do try not to have people sending to each other quite so often lol this one obviously slipped through the net or past my eyes lol a case of reading what you think it says and not actually what it does say, sorry

Little Jan
07-07-2010, 06:43 PM
okie dokie ill get mine off then thanks