PDA

View Full Version : Pokey tools at ready - what are you hoping for in tomorrow's craft show

LorraineJ
29-09-2008, 05:00 PM
As I am sure you are aware, tomorrow is one of QVC's craft days. We are all keen to see what the TSV is, speculate wildly, some getting it right but I was wondering what else you were hoping would be on introduction or back in stock. Having recently been and given my stash as major overhaul (thats tidy up to you and me), I don't think I NEED anything more, but we shall see if I buy more enhancements to what I already have.

Anne
29-09-2008, 05:06 PM
Well I won't see anything after midday as I'm working, but will record from 3pm-6pm. It looks like it could be Amy on between 10 and 11 though, and then again at 2 possibly. :mad:

I'll just watch to get ideas as I probably won't be buying anything.

gill71
29-09-2008, 05:18 PM
I am hoping for peace & quiet so that I may enjoy craft day as I missed the last one!
No, seriously, I am really looking forward to tomorrow's shows, apart from Simple's shows. I hope they have the knitting looms on so I can see how they work.

DianaDreads
29-09-2008, 09:44 PM
I'm planning to stay up as I've already ordered the tsv and want to see what lovely creations Rosemary comes up with BUT I'm feeling shattered so suspect I will be snoring on the sofa by 12.15.
Other than that I REALLY won't be buying anything else but will be watching to see what new products they have that can go on the lottery dream shopping list!
OH is being kicked out fishing(weather permitting) and DS is at after school club so I can literally sit and watch all day if it's interesting enough though there will definitely be some housework going on if Amy is on :rolleyes:

SUPERCOOLWILLOW
29-09-2008, 09:48 PM
Amy is on i know that but dont worry i`l be here to keep everyone company

Buttercup
30-09-2008, 09:23 AM
I am hoping for peace & quiet so that I may enjoy craft day as I missed the last one!
No, seriously, I am really looking forward to tomorrow's shows, apart from Simple's shows. I hope they have the knitting looms on so I can see how they work.

I'm hoping the looms will be one too! If you're interested in the long, straight knitting 'boards' (as they are calling them) that are on the website, I've just bought one elsewhere for a massively cheaper price than QVC. It's made of plastic, rather than wood, and doesn't come with the CD/DVD as the QVC one does, but can be used in exactly the same way. So if you, or anyone else, is interested in these, I can post the link to where I got it (I got a medium length, which is actually quite long, and it was well under £10).