PDA

View Full Version : Camera angles

Winspiration
30-09-2008, 08:34 AM
Not sure if it is just me being crabby as I haven't been up long - but the camera angles seem awful on the DCWV show so far - really hard to get a good look at the samples and merchandise!

CaramelBunny
30-09-2008, 08:41 AM
I don't think you're being crabby at all!:D The camera work was flaming awful during the midnight TSV presentation too... I was tired at the time & trying to watch it was so much effort!

Anne
30-09-2008, 08:46 AM
As soon as Nancy says "let me show you this" the camera goes elsewhere!

Wellington
30-09-2008, 09:36 AM
As soon as Nancy says "let me show you this" the camera goes elsewhere!

I didn't see the show, but IIRC, didn't this happen the last time she was on? And the presenter at the time (possibly La Franks??) kept grabbing products off her & handily displaying them to the ceiling...

Anne
30-09-2008, 09:45 AM
I didn't see the show, but IIRC, didn't this happen the last time she was on? And the presenter at the time (possibly La Franks??) kept grabbing products off her & handily displaying them to the ceiling...

Must admit that Pipa was a little guilty of this today. With the DCWV stack sets there are always two stacks - one large and one small. So Nancy has one and Pipa grabs one and they're both flicking through, and the camera starts by showing one of them flicking through and half way through moves to the other one who is flicking in the opposite direction so all we get to see is half of the stack! I appreciate that the presenter doesn't want to be standing around like a spare part, but they need to know when to back off, although Pipa probably had the director shouting in her ear to show the cardstock, but Nancy was doing that anyway.

Rentochops
30-09-2008, 09:53 AM

Yes, but at least Pipa is just enthusiatic!