PDA

View Full Version : Craft Stamper - September Issue ...

Phree
30-07-2010, 12:59 PM
.... just plopped onto my door mat..... fab freebie stamp and some lovely articles. Looking for ward to sitting down for a proper read over a cuppa later on.

angela
30-07-2010, 02:57 PM
So was I but mine hasn't come today, usually comes on the friday, better be hear tomorow, or I'll scream and scream until I'm sick! lol

budgie
30-07-2010, 07:03 PM
Me too Angela, and I will stamp my feet as well!

LoobyLou
30-07-2010, 07:08 PM
I think this entire issue is really good. I have thorougly enjoyed sitting there this afternoon with a cuppa and the mag. That stamp is really rather gorgeous too. Well done Katy if you read this, great issue.

budgie
30-07-2010, 07:22 PM
Glad you got your stamp this time Looby!

Mystic Mog
30-07-2010, 09:07 PM
Mine came today too, my favourite magazine. Yaay!

lee
31-07-2010, 10:30 AM
Loving it as usual, love the stamp as well.

budgie
31-07-2010, 12:02 PM
Mine arrived today, after being on a bit of a roundabout route via my old address. I did let them know that I had moved, but they obviously haven't changed my address on their database. Good job I paid for my post redirecting or someone else would have got mine! Looks a really good issue, but not had time to read it yet. Have had to do the ironing this morning, so will be having a good read this afternoon!

angela
31-07-2010, 12:31 PM
mine's here too, kettles on so I'm off to read it

Rachel
31-07-2010, 05:44 PM
I got mine yesterday which is a first for me as it always arrives on Saturday morning. But I'm not complaining, and like others have said, it's a really good read this month.

craftstamper
02-08-2010, 03:23 PM
Thanks peeps - glad you like it!

For subs we don't guarantee receipt on a certain day, although it should always be with you before the official on-sale date (which is the first Friday in each month). Sometimes independent craft shops put the magazine on sale early but in large chain stores the on-sale date is generally adhered to.

Budgie I am sorry about the experience with change of address - we send the addresses for the subs copies some time before they are actually sent out (hence sometimes new subscribers have to start with the next issue even if one has only just gone to print). I expect what has happened is the address change came too late to hit this label batch. Fingers crossed it will all be smooth sailing next month. Customer services are usually pretty good.

Got lots to do for Oct/Nov issues so I'lll scoot. Happy reading.

kitten_with_claws
04-08-2010, 07:35 PM
I'm glad I heard about this magazine from you lot - my DH brought me home the August issue & it seems brilliant, I can see why it's a favourite on here!
Unfortunately I have only been able to look at the pictures so far as I have had a headache all day & don't feel up to peering at the writing with a magnifier but I will try with my magnifying lamp tomorrow, or failing that, maybe DH will be able to scan the articles into the 'puter so I can actually find out how to make all the lovely things shown! lol :up:
I like the little stamp too, will have a play with that tomorrow! :nod:

Rentochops
04-08-2010, 09:58 PM
Ooo hello Craftstamper it is nice to hear from peeps that write the mags, as you can see you have many fans here!