PDA

View Full Version : new gorjuss girl stamps?

sugarplum
05-08-2010, 08:55 AM
I have posted questions about when we might expect new stamps on Suzanne Wilcotts blog and on her facebook page but she doesnt reply. Read elsehere that you have her new stamps on preorder? so Im getting all excited Can you confirm there are new gorjuss stamps coming out and are they the same images as the new decoupage sheets? Any news at all appreciated

That's Crafty!
05-08-2010, 11:34 AM
Hi Sugarplum,

Sorry, I think I may raised your hopes, as we do have some Gorjuss stamps on order but they aren't the new designs yet. I get easily confused! :confused2:

sugarplum
05-08-2010, 01:48 PM
oh well I'll just keep living in hope.
Bit confused though as I thought the only Gorjuss stamps available were sugar nellie ones and only FUNKYKITS are allowed to sell sugar nellies online (though I know bricks and mortar shops can sell them

That's Crafty!
05-08-2010, 02:37 PM
oh well I'll just keep living in hope.
Bit confused though as I thought the only Gorjuss stamps available were sugar nellie ones and only FUNKYKITS are allowed to sell sugar nellies online (though I know bricks and mortar shops can sell them

No, you're right that used to be the case but I have double checked and we will be allowed to sell them. :happy:

Marilynmcl
05-08-2010, 04:14 PM
Sugarplum......afraid that Suzanne has been ill and although under contract to Funkykits because of her illness she hasn't any new designs for stamps.....sorry, I emailed Funkykits to ask as I love the Gorjuss stamps too.