PDA

View Full Version : Topper and Card Swap the List

Rainbowwand
22-08-2010, 11:00 AM
Sorry Ladies, i bet you are thinking Christmas is going to be here before she ever gets around to sorting this swap!

So here we are then, forgive me for not checking whether you have recently sent to the same person and i hope that we can work with the list as it is

LoobyLou
Victoria
Rainbowwand
Millburn
Princess4Wiz
JanTheNan
Kitten-with-claws
Little Jan
Lipstickcherry
Wellington
LothianCrafts
Marzipan
SheilaJ
Satincollie

Its very likely i have made a mistake with this list, i have had two people down twice already :doh: and i wouldnt be suprised to find i had missed someone off altogether, :wait:so if i have dont take offence just shout up and let me know and i will correct it,

Happy to go with the time frame that has been suggested so lets try and get the toppers away before the 22nd Sept and the completed cards done by 22 Oct (2010) just in case anyone was wondering :tongue:lol

Think that covers it, if not let me know

Wellington
22-08-2010, 01:38 PM
So there'll be a list for the completed card posted after the 22nd Sept - right? Or am I just getting confuzzeled??

sheilaj
23-08-2010, 07:57 AM
who do I send my topper too?? sorry have I missed something?

kitten_with_claws
23-08-2010, 08:05 AM
who do I send my topper too?? sorry have I missed something?

You're down on the list Sheila (in post #1) - yours is going to Satincollie? :nod:

sheilaj
23-08-2010, 09:21 AM
oh okay so its send to the one below..I don't often do swaps, hence the silly questions, thanks!

kitten_with_claws
23-08-2010, 09:29 AM
oh okay so its send to the one below..I don't often do swaps, hence the silly questions, thanks!

Oh sorry Sheila - actually I'm the one who's 'silly', for some reason I thought you were in my birthday swap (& just hadn't had enough coffee yet this morning or something!)......doh! lol :blush:
Yes, card to the person named below you on the list!

I'm looking forward to doing this swap, though I'm still not quite certain what my topper will be yet......! (Roughly translated, that means 'not a flamin' clue'! lol)

Princess4Wiz
23-08-2010, 09:41 AM
I'm looking forward to doing this swap, though I'm still not quite certain what my topper will be yet......! (Roughly translated, that means 'not a flamin' clue'! lol)

Same here, Kitten! :thinking:

Rainbowwand
23-08-2010, 11:39 AM
So there'll be a list for the completed card posted after the 22nd Sept - right? Or am I just getting confuzzeled??

sorry yes i should have mentioned that, yep i will post a list to send your completed card to at a later date, sorry for the confusion :blush:

Rainbowwand
23-08-2010, 11:45 AM
Sorry Sheila, i sometimes forget people may be unsure how the swaps work, as kitten says you send your topper to the person below you, the person above you (Marzipan) will send hers to you, towards the 22nd Sept i will post another list for the completed cards, it will work in the same way, you send to the person below you, if you (or anyone else) needs any further help, just ask

Millburn
25-08-2010, 09:40 AM
Do you want us to post a picture of our topper before we mount it up and make it into a card?

My arrived today btw :up: she's lovely and I've ideas already about setting her off :D

Rainbowwand
25-08-2010, 03:53 PM
Do you want us to post a picture of our topper before we mount it up and make it into a card?

My arrived today btw :up: she's lovely and I've ideas already about setting her off :D

Yes please, and thanks, glad you like her, oh my word, ideas all ready, i bet it takes me an age to think what i am going to do

Millburn
25-08-2010, 04:17 PM
Yes please, and thanks, glad you like her, oh my word, ideas all ready, i bet it takes me an age to think what i am going to do

It's the colours, I love them; and I've a thread that will be perfect to go with it, what to do with it from there :drunk: and it's because it's new, and she's not my normal image, so has my brain sparking.

I'll get her photographed and start the thread :D