PDA

View Full Version : A little variety....PLEASE!!

rembrandt
23-08-2010, 09:52 PM
So I looked on the schedule for tomorrow morning...and there is Hayley West AGAIN...after three out of five live shows this morning!!! She seems like a lovely person, but this is all getting a bit old! I think if her demos were more than the same old "cut and stick" I wouldn't mind quite so much....sigh :headbang:
I am looking forward to the EK Success show tomorrow...I do LOVE their stuff!! I have now finished my
rant for the day!! Please excuse me! Just had to get it off me chest...I'm much better now!:mysmilie_505:

JanTheNan
23-08-2010, 10:19 PM
I have to agree with you Rembrandt, seems to be same old, same old.

Purplepig
23-08-2010, 10:43 PM
ooooo thanks Rembrandt, I didn't know EKS was on so that's something to look forward to! :happy:

I've just recently bought some of their edger punches and they are so gorgeous, smaller and more delicate than their MS sisters - which I love - and they are so neat to store as well ... oh dear I think I've got myself hooked on something else now! :blush: :heart: :blush:

alwayscrafting
24-08-2010, 12:12 AM
I looked to see if there was any 'must watch/record' and was soooo disappointed that there was nothing worth bothering with so another day of rest for tv/pvr!

budgie
24-08-2010, 09:21 AM
I don't even bother to watch when it is Hayley now. As you say 'same old'! Too much finger wagging for me too!

craftycat
24-08-2010, 11:19 AM
I like Hayley, even like some of the products she demonstrates, but not all the time.

Millburn
24-08-2010, 11:47 AM
Hayley seems to get the ermmm .... less imaginative items, but I like her, she's a lovely gentle voice :D

Summer
24-08-2010, 12:03 PM
ooooo thanks Rembrandt, I didn't know EKS was on so that's something to look forward to! :happy:

I've just recently bought some of their edger punches and they are so gorgeous, smaller and more delicate than their MS sisters - which I love - and they are so neat to store as well ... oh dear I think I've got myself hooked on something else now! :blush: :heart: :blush:

Me too PP. Glad i missed the EKS show - I am in a dangerous punch addiction phase at the mo, having just bought 3 leone em leaf punches and an xcut one, not forgetting the MS tsv punches. I thought that had to be the end of it - no more money or room, but just had to take a peek at C&C website to see what i had missed........ noooooooo more !!!!!! (is there a priory for crafters?)

JanTheNan
24-08-2010, 12:38 PM
I loved the punches on this morning.
Wanted to see Mel do the Circle Scissor and then one of the punches that could go round but the punch sold out so she didn't demo that particular punch.

copsie_girl
24-08-2010, 01:50 PM
All I have seen for the last few days is Hayley and Martin doing the same old thing. It's too much. The only thing worse was Howard doing some pottery and making some extremely odd noises.

However, today I have turned off QVC craft and watched the C&C Papercrafting hour and I have bought an item. So there is a novelty. Nancy is doing a great job and I could watch and listen to her for hours as she doesn't shout and has a very neutral voice. Lottie is unusually calm :grin: The products are great too and C&C do have the edge on the P&P. Also, I spoke to a lovely lady on the order line who found my (very unused) membership number and the whole experience of buying was very easy. If IW are going to do guest overload maybe they could do Joanna Sheen or Barbara Gray (Grey? Sorry Barbara). Would please many.